• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Catching up on MasterChef - the knock out rounds.

Called the parentals. They're well and chipper. I was told in detail, twice, about the procedure in force at their local Tesco. An hour on the phone! I think they were starved of fresh conversation.

Dad is struggling with guitar lessons over Skype. The technology is working, it's just that he doesn't get on well with the remote nature of the teaching. But he's still enjoying the lessons and is practising in-between them so it's not so bad.
    Happy Traum's Picture Chord Book.

I taught myself to play in the 70's/80's with it.
    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

And my first neg rep issued!
      Much appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I reckon there’ll be five bowlfuls left for the freezer
        Six, it turned out

No namby-pamby bowls, either. About 360g of soup per bowl, and it’s so thick it’ll need diluting

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Oh dear, looks like you have a friend for life there.....

I've had much negative rep, strange and often very abusive attached messages over the years, it's very character building
          My favourite was Churchill when I asked for rep as a Birthday present. Naturally he gave me negative.

I suppose I must be really bored to respond to a noob like that....

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
            My only negative rep came from a very large prolific poster on here...
            MF? He likes neg rep too....

Comment

And back in real-time!

Did was fish and chips. From the freezer. MrsBP getting very fed up with shopping at the moment.

Comment

During dinner we carried on with Narcos. S2E10. Pablo will die soon....

Comment

Then carried on with the Crown. S3E4. Or is it E5? Anyway, Prince Philip's mother has come to live at BuckPal after a revolution in Greece. Or something.

Comment

Then railway walks on C5. From North Wales. Some amazing old footage.

I have visited almosat all the filming locations. Including the fastest zip line in the world(Bethesda). DD wanted to do it - so I was going to be forced into going and I hate that sort of thing!

Luckily MrsBP stepped in. Well flew in is more accurate....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      Then railway walks on C5. From North Wales. Some amazing old footage.

I have visited almosat all the filming locations. Including the fastest zip line in the world(Bethesda). DD wanted to do it - so I was going to be forced into going and I hate that sort of thing!

Luckily MrsBP stepped in. Well flew in is more accurate....
                      There was a PQR - Penryn Quarry Railway. I went there for my birthday - about 3 years ago. It closed in some sort of dodgy circumstances. They wre filming from the very spot they were based at.

Comment

Working...
                      X