• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To avoid doing what I should be doing I'm creating the opposite variation of what I was working on over the weekend - justifying it by saying I can do all the marketing for both at the same time (as one is literally a variation of the other).
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Thats one more than me....

Thankfully I don't have to change your pants when you forget.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        It's always drivel o'clock
        Except when you are burying HWMBO under the balcony? I mean patio....

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          To avoid doing what I should be doing I'm creating the opposite variation of what I was working on over the weekend - justifying it by saying I can do all the marketing for both at the same time (as one is literally a variation of the other).
          Is this Plan B stuff?

Comment

And for those that care, the work I did last week allows you to undo the recently updated record for times when you update the wrong record accidently.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by covbob View Post
              At least they (the kids) are scaring the squirrels away.
              You should get AtW round. The squirrels are far more afraid of him.....

Comment

Anyway, time to drivel.

Comment

Boom.

Comment

Missed.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Morning all

Another rubbish night's sleep. Usually I find not wanting to get up in the morning is a sign I am fed up with whatever gig I'm on and it's time to look for a new one. I'm on day 8 of new gig so it surely can't be that.

First coffee being drunk.

I forgot to look out of the window on my way through the palace to the office. There was a decidedly chilly breeze coming in the bedroom window that remains open at all times. I may close it a little later.

March invoice submitted.
                      Probably due to clock change

Comment

Working...
                      X