• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Done me first day of local footpath inspections. Last month I did them for a parish further away as they were short of volunteers. Wiggling footpath signs is probably most exciting thing in me life at the moment.

Got some nice lights in me conservatory for 3 quid that a neighbour put outside his house. Wonder if his missus is for sale, nice she is.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I've seen far better drivelling than that - where is CovBob or BP when you need them.

Done a Morrisons' shopping run - more beer has been bought and a bottle of red to see if it's the one Mrs Eek likes.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Listening to some government minister not answer questions put to him.

After writing nonsense in General. Can't believe some posters think it's a serious argument when it's circular. Then again I suppose it depends on who you know and your wider family background...
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I've seen far better drivelling than that - where is CovBob or BP when you need them.

Done a Morrisons' shopping run - more beer has been bought and a bottle of red to see if it's the one Mrs Eek likes.
          The 19 Criminals Uprising is nice. I think it's on offer at the moment

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

I did it while watching the coronavirus briefing. I figured I wouldn't be getting any truth or beauty out of that time, so I might as well try for a modicum of fitness instead

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

I did it while watching the coronavirus briefing. I figured I wouldn't be getting any truth or beauty out of that time, so I might as well try for a modicum of fitness instead
              It's the Boring Secretary, Sharma. He answers completely different questions.

I have a fear he will end up being the PM as he is sooo boring and nerdy looking.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                It's the Boring Secretary, Sharma. He answers completely different questions.

I have a fear he will end up being the PM as he is sooo boring and nerdy looking.
                I don't think he gave a single direct answer during the entire thing. Do they think we can't tell?

I suppose they just don't care, as they know they can always find a dead cat somewhere when an election's due and enough people will fall for it

Comment

I don't think he gave a single direct answer during the entire thing. Do they think we can't tell?
                  They think they can get away with him looking nerdy and talking in a monologue.

I suppose they just don't care, as they know they can always find a dead cat somewhere when an election's due and enough people will fall for it
                  I'm worried they will choose him to be Britain's first non-white PM....

Comment

I have a Mayor of London event in just over an hour.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                      And Border Colliers can name items.

Yes, I asked one a few questions once...
                      1. What is the opposite of smooth?
                      2. What did Elizabethans wear around their necks?
                      3. What is the more common name for the rhytidome?

He got them all correct.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X