• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And also discussing the film Midsommar on Twitter with an A&E consultant who I believe was in one of the early seasons of 24 Hours in A&E, as you do

Comment

I nearly killed HWMBO!

I dropped a glass bottle in the kitchen and, despite my careful clear up, his foot found a shard and much leakage (of the bloody type) occurred.

He's fine really. Unless he gets an infection. Then he'll be done for.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        I nearly killed HWMBO!

I dropped a glass bottle in the kitchen and, despite my careful clear up, his foot found a shard and much leakage (of the bloody type) occurred.

He's fine really. Unless he gets an infection. Then he'll be done for.
        Could be argued that walking barefoot in a room where somebody recently dropped a bottle is contributory negligence

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          I only have it because a few years ago I wanted to watch Too Big to Fail (TV Movie 2011), and it only came in a set of three with the above and Game Change (TV Movie 2012), about Sarah Palin in the 2008 election. I suspect that last one might turn out to be more of a comedy-documentary though
          Tonight I started watching Game Change though, like Recount, it's two hours long so I'll finish it tomorrow night. So far, they've roped Palin in to be VP nominee, but all the stuff they missed because they didn't have time to vet her properly is just beginning to come out. So it should start getting really messy from here on in

Headache is a bit better but still not right, so I'm getting an early night. Hope it isn't the damn coronavirus; I have none of the popular symptoms (unless I have a slight fever and that's causing the headache), so I'm going to assume not

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Tonight I started watching Game Change though, like Recount, it's two hours long so I'll finish it tomorrow night. So far, they've roped Palin in to be VP nominee, but all the stuff they missed because they didn't have time to vet her properly is just beginning to come out. So it should start getting really messy from here on in

Headache is a bit better but still not right, so I'm getting an early night. Hope it isn't the damn coronavirus; I have none of the popular symptoms (unless I have a slight fever and that's causing the headache), so I'm going to assume not

Goodnight all
            Headache that won't go away with fatigue are early signs.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Sunless.

Warm at 16.9 deg in here.

1020 mBar and 65% RH.

Tuesday by all reports.
              Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 10 November 2020, 08:07.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning.

Woke up and it was grey, foggy, damp but warm.

Now the sun is coming out. High at 15 degrees.
                "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning all

Mostly CBS right now, but during the night at one point I opened the bedroom window. Clear skies above. Just below the window was low cloud. It was raining in the garden.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

It was foggy this morning which has now lifted. Currently 9 degrees with a forecast high of 12. Likely to rain at some point this morning.

First coffee has been inhaled.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey out and 12°C, but dry and projected to continue so

Comment

Working...
                      X