• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

However, that does mean I need to make sure my patio bench is covered up.

Comment

HWMBO and I had a little BBQ out there last night, you see. Very tasty it was too.

Comment

And I've had to tell HWMBO that the freezer is full so he can't do too much overcooking.

Comment

I think if we eat the three tubs of icecream, that'll help.

Comment

Phew! Made it.

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey start out, officially described as "haze", and a mere 18°C

Still 24° in here, despite open windows

It's supposed to get a bit sunnier soon, and our possible thunderstorm this afternoon (which had been withdrawn) is back at a 50% probability

Comment

Entertainment (continued):

The Prisoner E7 "Dance of the Dead " wherein our hero is judged & found wanting.

The Prisoner E8 "Checkmate " wherein our hero builds a radio transmitter and stuff.

Also the commentary on E7 which was rather more inneresting than the previous two commentaries.

Commentary on "Den of Thieves"* or "how we used a million blank cartridges in a film" and "how I know all these gnarly dudes who would cut your head off for $15".

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

White sky.

Hot. 23.1 deg in here.

Tuesday.

*The SAW is incorrectly identified as being "50 Cal" in the commentary.
                Den of Thieves - Internet Movie Firearms Database - Guns in Movies, TV and Video Games
                Afraid not, it's 5.56 chaps.
                Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 11 August 2020, 08:59.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Morning all
                    30C here
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Cooler start with some rain this morning, now warming up again. White sky and hot sunshine.

Today's job was to replace the compressor fan motor in the fridge freezer. The old one was getting on for 20 years old, so it's not had a bad run, especially considering the amount of crap that had accumulated inside the housing.

Dog got all excited and roused herself from her bed thinking her favourite post lady was at the door (she has dog treats) but was disappointed to find out it was just the DPD driver.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X