• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    I saw a note about it in IMDB as I was looking for who is streaming it in the UK - not supposed to be released for a couple of weeks
    It's a cinema release in the UK but there are ways an means to watch if you have a good vpn and a us credit card
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Entertainment: TBD.
      "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (1991)" which, it transpires, I purchased for £3 in 2008 from Tesco(tm).

"The Diagnosis Detectives" on BBC2 (just to get some minor value from my licence fee).

Interesting enough in its way.

Now watching "Peter: The Human Cyborg" on 4Seven about a poor sod with MND which is something one wouldn't wish on one's worst enemy.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        It's a cinema release in the UK but there are ways an means to watch if you have a good vpn and a us credit card
        True. Official Secrets distracted me

Comment

Bins trundled

Comment

Now watching QI XL

Comment

And eating a bit of Galaxy chocolate bar which very foolishly says "more to share". Who shares chocolate??

Comment

And eating a bit of Galaxy chocolate bar which very foolishly says "more to share". Who shares chocolate??
                Anyone with a partner who wishes to see the morning
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Not me, I never buy any.

Om.

This cyborg thing is pretty grim.

Not at all like the Six Million Dollar Man.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Half-shoulder of lamb in the oven
                    And an exceptionally nice roast lamb dinner it was

Shiny full moon out (clouds permitting)

And when I popped out the back a few minutes ago, Saturn and Jupiter were also putting on a bit of a show not too much further along the ecliptic.

Quite chilly out for August Bank Holiday though: currently at 10°C, and I would assume it's falling

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                      "Robin Hood Prince of Thieves (1991)" which, it transpires, I purchased for £3 in 2008 from Tesco(tm).
                      Just remembered that I saw that in the cinema along with my then lady friend & her two kids.

Well there's a thing then.

It's completely stolen by Alan Rickman, chewing the scenery for all it's worth.

But it's a neat trick getting from the south coast to Hadrian's Wall quite so quickly.

Not to mention completely avoiding Nottingham and the forest.

There's some wonderful one star reviews on IMDB.
                      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 31 August 2020, 23:04.

Comment

Working...
                      X