• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More brambles decimated a bit.

Pile o'tulipe now even bigger than it was last week.

Little golden toad observed on Ye Newe Lawne.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lawns striped.

Rear lawns hollow tined with the big Husky machine.

Steak roll consumed.

Afternoon nap, to recover.
      I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I've had quite a good day at work today.

I think it's because I've not had to talk to anyone and could get on with what I needed to do in my own time.

Comment

Today I shall mainly be wearing a comfy pair of trousers that I haven't been able to fit into for several years, but which now need a belt to prevent them sagging

Comment

Originally posted by jainnode View Post

*after years of living abroad, i can't suffer that lukewarm brown 'real ale' pish the corduroy trousered brigade extol the dubious virtues of.
            You have never been to a Beer Festival then so you can taste loads of them.

To be fair loads of pubs ruin real ales (, perries and ciders) though oddly random chain pub managers know what they are doing...

Anyway went for a walk.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              You have never been to a Beer Festival then so you can taste loads of them.

To be fair loads of pubs ruin real ales (, perries and ciders) though oddly random chain pub managers know what they are doing...

Anyway went for a walk.
              It's hardly odd - some pub managers will have been trained by people who know what they are doing and others won't know nor care how to do it.
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Today I shall mainly be wearing a comfy pair of trousers that I haven't been able to fit into for several years, but which now need a belt to prevent them sagging

Well done!

Comment

Tea: more of yesterday's roast turkey leg, stewed pears and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: TBD.

CBS here, a rather pleasant afternoon all in all.

The big black cat who would be my mog was bullied by next door's little black cat.

He's a big softy really.

I gave him a cuddle & some food to make up for it, daft thing.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

It's been a nice day but I haven't actually been out in it.

Mentioned to the landlady that there seems to be a blockage in the WM drainage and she's organised a plumber for Thursday.

Currently watching TdF highlights on ITV4. The opening stage was a crash fest as rain and steep downhill roads don't mix well. It seems drier today.

Comment

Half-shoulder of lamb in the oven

Comment

Working...
                      X