• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunch: chipolatas and smoked back bacon on white buttered toast

Comment

Bloody wasps!

Those I didn't miss when we weren't allowed to eat outside.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Still very breezy here, but quite Simpsonesque with it

Comment

I had noticed an ominous black cloud earlier when I was out doing meter readings. Said cloud is now emptying its contents.

Comment

Not sure if we're having a Zoom call tomorrow, as my brother and his wife are still stuck in a hotel. If we do, it ought to be a 10am one involving New Zealand, which would mean I'd have to get a reasonably early night

Comment

got to put a fix on a Dev* system tomorrow, so reasonably early night for me.
              thinking about dinner now.

*system inhabited by 'woke' self entitled twats who think the world owes them a living, and witter on on other threads here a lot.

Comment

Looks like there won't be a Zoom call, or at least not a 10am one

Comment

It's date night! Quarantine is over and we're allowed out again.

Off to The Game Bird, with a few drinks in the American Bar first just to work up an appetite.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    It's date night! Quarantine is over and we're allowed out again.

Off to The Game Bird, with a few drinks in the American Bar first just to work up an appetite.
                    Ah isn't it sweet he has a pet name for you

Have fun!

The missus has finally left me.

Well at least for a bit! Peace & quiet.

She has gone out with her mum & some mates. I'm in charge of Miss V1 & V3. Miss V2 is at work.

Lawn mown before the rain, leaves tidied. Patios swept. Drill charging station enhanced to take my new battery drills. Who says 6 drills (well actually about 11 if you count corded) is too many?

Various bikes, sun covers & wastes fixed.

Dinner will be chish & fips later.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tea: spag bol, stewed pears and custard, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

The pears are nice enough when cooked for long enough, but I suspect they have a somewhat loosening effect on the bowels.

Which I discovered after consuming today's portion.

Entertainment: "War Games (1983)" with Matthew Broderick, Ally Sheedy, John Wood, and Dabney Coleman.

Now listening to the commentary which is rather more innneresting than the tedium that accompanied "The Prisoner".

Then again the commenters are probably 30 years younger than the commenters on the latter.
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X