• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jainnode View Post
    I suppose it's a little too early for rum?
    The sun is over the yardarm somewhere or other.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning denizens

Quite cloudy out, but with enough gaps for it to be sunny for much of the time too

It's keeping to a civilised 19°C though, and there's a chance of rain this afternoon.

Comment

Nasty Blue envelope arrived this morning, from the Belastingdienst.
        i thought 'FFS, i left three years ago, what now?'
        upon opening said blue envelope, imagine my surprise and delight to find they'd transferred Eu22.5k to my account as a final tax rebate for 2013-2017.

Comment

Nasty Blue envelope arrived this morning, from the Belastingdienst.
          i thought 'FFS, i left three years ago, what now?'
          upon opening said blue envelope, imagine my surprise and delight to find they'd transferred Eu22.5k to my account as a final tax rebate for 2013-2017.

Comment

Afternoon all

Slightly sore headed today.

HWMBO placed an order with Oreé for bread and pastries and is cooking us a yummy breakfast of scrambled eggs, bacon, mushrooms.

Outside, there's blue sky and fluffy clouds. Nice and warm at 21 degrees. No rain forecast, still a tad breezy. Barometer lept up to 1010 mBar.

Comment

Yes, Jupiter Ascending is a bit pants. Really didn't get it.

Comment

Mmmm. Naughty morning at the butcher's...

10kg Aberdeen Angus 5 rib has been purchased and is now in the Dry Ageing fridge for 35 Days. What a beast. Don't even ask how much it was, but let's just say "it wasn't cheap"!

1.4kg rump which will be consumed for lunch tomorrow. The braai will be singing.

Only 2 of us in ScruffTowers[emoji2400]. No wonder I've put on 6kg in Lockdown.
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

I liked Jupiter Ascending

Currently being made to feel old by having discovered that it's been twenty years since Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics first arrived on the web

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      I liked Jupiter Ascending

Currently being made to feel old by having discovered that it's been twenty years since Britney Spears' Guide to Semiconductor Physics first arrived on the web
                      41 years since Gary Numan released Cars.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X