• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light lunch of a bit of crispy duck left over from the Chinese

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'l keep an eye open for PandaCams for future inclusion
      This one for the morning Giant Panda Cam - live stream from China | Explore.org

You need the us zoo feeds for the afternoon and evening and none of them are wild pandas just zoos or Shenshuping Gengda's Panda Centre
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Light lunch of a bit of crispy duck left over from the Chinese
        And a bit of beef chow mien, which I was thinking of saving for tomorrow until I remembered I'm making sausage rolls then

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

You need the us zoo feeds for the afternoon and evening and none of them are wild pandas just zoos or Shenshuping Gengda's Panda Centre
          Cheers!

Comment

A DIY project

merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

The nestflix streams are quite cool.

Someone should get the (in)famous Titcam up there!

Comment

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Comment

After a disappointing start: Freecell score: 89%, running average 83% (83.41%).

Feck me, it's a loooong way to 84%.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch:
                    4 pints of estrella damme* and a warm panini with parma ham and manchego.
                    just to save my partner's sanity (such as is left)
                    very nice.

*after years of living abroad, i can't suffer that lukewarm brown 'real ale' pish the corduroy trousered brigade extol the dubious virtues of.
                    Last edited by jainnode; 31 August 2020, 15:03.

Comment

Just spotted that a few of the blackberries I bought on Friday had already started going mouldy!

Picked out all the good ones and froze them, as I'm not sure whether I'll get around to making anything with them within the next day or two. They're exceptionally ripe, but I still expected them to last a little longer than that in the fridge

Comment

Working...
                      X