• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonight's iPlayer consumption has been Conviction: Murder at the Station parts one and two, concerning the investigation of a possible miscarriage of justice.

Goodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Just remembered that I saw that in the cinema along with my then lady friend & her two kids.

Well there's a thing then.

It's completely stolen by Alan Rickman, chewing the scenery for all it's worth.

But it's a neat trick getting from the south coast to Hadrian's Wall quite so quickly.

Not to mention completely avoiding Nottingham and the forest.

There's some wonderful one star reviews on IMDB.
      Our friend saw it on release in Nottingham. The whole audience laughed as they showed "Nottingham" castle
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Morning all

Chilly out there today. Clear blue sky at the moment but it's likely to cloud up as the day progresses. Currently 9 degrees with a forecast high of 19. No precipitation expected. Barometer steady at 1019 mBar.

Tired this morning, first coffee has been inhaled and, I suspect, will very soon be followed by another. Fortunately, no meetings until 1130.

EDIT: And the road digger uppers are back.

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Overcast.

White clouds with a hint or two of blue.

Cold. 18.1 deg in here.

Sunless.

Tuesday.

Entertainment: "Skin" 22:45 BBC1: cysts, "Skin" 23:15 BBC1: warts.

There's a daft woman on the wireless who appears to be the tattooed lady.

Well there's another thing.

In other other news the war dialling mother****ers are back in action.

Two calls in 50 minutes.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 September 2020, 08:37.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all.

CBS today.
            tuesday.

Comment

Morning denizens

Sunny start again, currently 15°C and heading for 18° as it gets cloudier after lunch

Comment

Morning all
                CBS, etc, about to hit the beach.

It’s The Wife’s (tm) birthday.
                The Dog (tw) is licking her paw, but generally feeling better.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Afternoon.

Couldn't work out why it was so quiet out there this morning but it seems people's sprogs go back to school at the end of this week or next week.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Walk walked.

Sunny.

Blue sky.

White fluffy clouds.

Warmish.

Met an old mate on the way back.

Now trying desperately to remember his wife's name.

It'll come to me in the next week or so.

Lunch: Heinz ham and lentil soup with Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed Hovis Granary bread, red pipless pippy corner yog, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Post Office was sold out of TV Times this morning and I didn't have enough change on me to buy the Radio Times instead.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 1 September 2020, 11:39. Reason: Pippy not pipless, just to keep things clear, like.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Sausage rolls are a-baking

Comment

Working...
                      X