• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    It's looking very ominous out there to the south/east, but over towards the sunset it's not too bad

The big storm that was moving towards us seems to have fizzled out though
    I spoke too soon! Lightning, about four miles away but I reckon it's getting closer

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I spoke too soon! Lightning, about four miles away but I reckon it's getting closer
      Ooh yes, a band of it across the Midlands tracking north.

Nothing on the horizon for that London.

Comment

Currently watching BBC Four - The Beauty of Diagrams, Newton's Prism obligatory hat tip to Pink Floyd, as well they should.

It's a shame the programmes in this series are only 30 mins long. So much more could be said on each topic but I guess the target audience is people with short attention spans.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Ooh yes, a band of it across the Midlands tracking north.

Nothing on the horizon for that London.
          That's it - it's amazingly dark all around now (for the time of year), raining pretty heavily, and quite a bit of thunder and lightning happening from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Currently watching BBC Four - The Beauty of Diagrams, Newton's Prism obligatory hat tip to Pink Floyd, as well they should.
            That one was rather good in DSOTM sort of way.

I wonder what Mickey Cham is doing these days, he being the chap across the corridor who played that LP way back in 1973.

I'll never forget the first time I met him, it was getting dark and tI didn't have the light on when he knocked on the door & all I could see was these white teeth as he smiled at me.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Raining now. My new plants will be happy about that.

I had the Met Office map on lightening only so missed the rain heading my way

Comment

Tea tonight has been a roast chicken dinner, courtesy of the Big Chicken. Absolutely delicious, it was

The exciting weather has moved on now, leaving it exceeding damp hereabouts

Comment

Ribeye steak plus mushrooms.

a bit of stella
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    a bit of stella
                    Can’t beat a bit of Stella

…Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

S1E3 of Mayans M.C. watched: Buho/Muwan (TV Episode 2018). Only very violent this time

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X