• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On the box tonight, S4E of ST:TNG, "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Legacy (TV Episode 1990) - IMDb. A bit disorganised this one; couldn't make up its mind what it was about

Still very wet out, though I think it might have just stopped raining.

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all. A grey day, could easily hammer down or blow over and brighten up. Proper Manchester summer!!
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning all

It's currently dry, overcast but bright and the weather app says its 17 degrees. Forecast says it'll reach 22 degrees with high chance of rain from 1pm onwards.

From Monday, I will bring you readings from my barometer!

My right knee is complaining. I haven't been for a walk for a couple of days so will get out later and find out if that helps or hinders.

First coffee being drunk. Not hungry at the moment so breakfast will be later.

Comment

Morning all

The Wife (tm) is doing a speed awareness course this morning.
          I'm getting to listen in.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Mucky Lady, is this what you're looking for:
            Vintage Heavy VITA Square Glass Tea Coffee Set 12 Piece Set Fidenza Vetraria NEW | eBay

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Yes but I only need one cup!

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

Windy.

Blue sky.

Smalls in WM1.

Bedsheets in WM2.

Smalls out of WM1 and hanging on the line.

During which I was amused by a squabble of blue tits on what little remains of the peanut feeder.

If I could buy them some more without queuing at Wilko, I would.

Shirts in WM1, out at 10:10BST.

Friday.

The application of the ibuprofen gel seems to have helped a bit overnight, however the weird fecking dreams are getting weirder.

Spent what seemed like ages explaining how the instability on the 5V rail of a radio modem was causing AM of the carrier.

Feck me.

I discovered that little gem back in 1993 the week before we went bust.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Yes but I only need one cup!

That leaves you with 11 things to smash

Comment

Local walk with loony lady 2 later. She wants to look at the local bowls club. Not sure why as it will be closed but then, she is loony.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      On the box tonight, S4E of ST:TNG, "Star Trek: The Next Generation" Legacy (TV Episode 1990) - IMDb. A bit disorganised this one; couldn't make up its mind what it was about

Still very wet out, though I think it might have just stopped raining.

Goodnight all
                      People in lycra boldly going?
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X