• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    Yep, TFA. All sorted. Little Bro and his Mrs dropped some paperwork off at the Undertaker in Llangefni yesterday. He was pulled over by plod just as you get to RAF Sealand. Little Bro was asked where he was going and fair dues to plod they were very apologetic as they let him go on his way.
    I believe Sealand is now closed and will be turned into housing?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I believe Sealand is now closed and will be turned into housing?
      Here we go Place North West | Housing approved for RAF Sealand site

I think there is an aircraft there they might have to move?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Who?

Interesting there are only 2 women on CUK and they get mistaken! Oh wait, cojak is female too. There must be some others....

Comment

Interesting there are only 2 women on CUK and they get mistaken! Oh wait, cojak is female too. There must be some others....

Norrahe, Halo,...
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Fantastic interview on GMB with Bob who is 112 years young, Oldest Man in the World
            Married

Comment

The headache has finally gone!

Had an awful night's sleep though. Absolutely cream crackered this morning. Already had two cups of coffee.

Client co tinkering with invoicing processes. It was 4-weekly, now it's calendar monthly. And now 45 day payment terms which is a variation on the 30-day payment terms in the contract.

Yesterday's news that the country could be like this for 3 - 6 months was not welcome.

All conspiring to make me a tad grumpy today.

Comment

TBH it's an honour to mixed up with MS

Comment

Morning all

Dry.

Sunny.

The once blue sky is now white.

Previously windless, now there's a breeze, verging on semi gale.

Monday.

About to take an axe to the much too clean telex machine.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

"The Six Napoleons" being a tale to which much whistling of the theme to "The Godfather" seemed appropriate, also featuring a very young Marina Sirtis as A Wronged Woman. Unlike her appearance in "Death Wish 3" (the one with Wildey in it), she kept her clothes on and wasn't raped or murdered.
                  Turns out I've got the 1944 version of that: "The pearl of death" with Basil Rathbone. I may watch that before proceeding further with the Jeremy Brett series.

The Pearl of Death (1944) - IMDb
                  Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 30 March 2020, 08:58.
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Who?
                    Sorry, getting my favourite CUK ladies mixed up.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Norrahe, Halo,...
                      Are they not your sockies?

Comment

Working...
                      X