• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning peeps

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Fish, Chips, Mushy Peas - so must be Fryday !!

Weather - grey, depressing, 14 degrees

Aldi now stock 10 piece disposable masks 5.19
    Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      Morning peeps

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Fish, Chips, Mushy Peas - so must be Fryday !!

Weather - grey, depressing, 14 degrees

Aldi now stock 10 piece disposable masks 5.19
      Self assembly masks? 10 pieces sounds more complicated than an Ikea chest of drawers

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
        Yes but I only need one cup!

now you know the official name you can set up a search and wait.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Laundry in the WM. Must try to remember to take it out sooner this time. I can't hear the WM doing its needy beeping from my office so I just have to remember to wander by in about an hour.

A pain au raisin has been baked for breakfast. Now cooling off a bit as oven-hot raisins aren't fun.

Comment

Self assembly masks? 10 pieces sounds more complicated than an Ikea chest of drawers
            I've got quite a few paper vacuum cleaner bags, maybe I could use those.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I've got quite a few paper vacuum cleaner bags, maybe I could use those.
              I had shedloads of those bequeathed by Strangelove Mater, along with defunct and dangerous vacuum cleaners that she'd managed to destroy, mostly by running over dusters and the like.

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              Laundry in the WM. Must try to remember to take it out sooner this time. I can't hear the WM doing its needy beeping from my office so I just have to remember to wander by in about an hour.
              I can hear the TD beeping and that thing lives outside in the salting house.

It also doesn't stop beeping until you shout at it to STFU & open its door.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                I had shedloads of those bequeathed by Strangelove Mater, along with defunct and dangerous vacuum cleaners that she'd managed to destroy, mostly by running over dusters and the like.

I can hear the TD beeping and that thing lives outside in the salting house.

It also doesn't stop beeping until you shout at it to STFU & open its door.
                I'm sure the shouting is key to making the beeping stop

Comment

Ooh...

Comment

Breakfast was kipper with potato cakes, another two things out of the freezer.

Fixed the problem I have been working on. Loads of validating to do but its good.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

So, now I suddenly need to think of drivel

Maybe someone will help?

Comment

Working...
                      X