• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exercise bicycling done, green ring closed

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Also. Rather warm out. Muggy, I'd say.
    Sunny spells here, but it is a little close and the Home & Dry app informed me of a lightning strike nine miles away, about twenty minutes ago. There's a moderate breeze through the window which is quite pleasant, though

Comment

Trip to Tesco and Morrisons done.

Forgot the eggs.

Everything else duly washed with Fairy liquid.

Now sat down recovering from the unbearable excitement.

Noticed that the opium poppies are flowering, which will please the bees.

Also some snapdragons have appeared from somewhere or other, certainly not planted by me.

Along with yet more Californian poppies and some sort of geranium thing.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Family Zoom call coming up, in which we shall discuss the state of my hair, the length of my brother's lockdown beard, and other such matters of import

Comment

I've almost reached the ponytail stage now.

Though I have hacked bits off here & there, thankfully without blinding myself.

So far.

Just remembered last night's dream about The Rat.

I wonder where that came from.

HSB for a bet.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

The Zoom call came and went. My brother's trimmed his beard, which caused so much comment that my hair was left unmentioned

After that, being quite peckish, a late lunch: sausages and bacon sandwich in buttered white bloomer toast. Very nice indeed

And it's become quite Simpsonesque out now, and less close

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              I've almost reached the ponytail stage now.

Though I have hacked bits off here & there, thankfully without blinding myself.

So far.
              I'm just going to let mine run riot until such time as the chatty lady is able to reopen; I'm quite interested to see how it'll turn out

Comment

Just got an email inviting me to join a dating site to meet hot girls from Australia. Dunno, seems a bit far to travel, they'd have to be very hot!
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Noticed that the opium poppies are flowering, which will please the bees.

Also some snapdragons have appeared from somewhere or other, certainly not planted by me.

Along with yet more Californian poppies and some sort of geranium thing.
                  Opium poppies are gorgeous! I used to have some many moons ago when I had a garden.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    Just got an email inviting me to join a dating site to meet hot girls from Australia. Dunno, seems a bit far to travel, they'd have to be very hot!
                    i'd leave it six months...

Comment

I have made a start on the pile of paperwork that needs shredding. One rubbish bag filled and the pile doesn't seem much smaller.

I may pop out and see if a parking space has materialised. I suspect I'll have to wait a day or two as people seem to be doing sociable things and parking restrictions don't exist on a Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                      X