• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Amazon do a nice snake camera usb for <£10, gets used everywhere especially cabling.

Amazon.co.uk : usb snake camera

Looks good! £0.43 ??? That can't be right surely! Great if is, I like cheap.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      it's hard to remember you came to drain the swamp, when you're up to your arse in alligators!

hmm seems you need to up your game!

Revealed: Seven people treated by NHS in a year after crocodile attacks | UK News | Sky News

At least seven people attacked by crocodiles or alligators were treated in hospitals in England in a year, NHS figures show.
      Five men and two women went to A&E after being bitten or struck by the reptiles - including five emergency cases - from April 2017 to March 2018.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Looks good! £0.43 ??? That can't be right surely! Great if is, I like cheap.

look at delivery cost but its under £10

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Ooh egg in the hole! Not had that for a while

That's lunch sorted.
          And so it came to pass.

Very nice it was too.

Comment

Lunch: ham sandwich with mustard x 2, bramble jelly sandwich without mustard x 2, beans on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea, corner yogurt thing.

In other news, the reading of "Legacy of ashes: The history of the CIA" has reached Vietnam, LBJ, Nixon, Kissinger, Chile, Allende, and Pinochet.

The World's policement my arse.

They didn't have a clue.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch was humous and tomato on seeded sourdough.
              In the meantime the next proper sourdough is under way.

Last night The Wife (tm) made a banana cake. Yum.
              Might have a slice of it for desert, although next is lemon and ginger tea.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Lunch has been a bowl of the latest batch of zingy chicken, tomato and lentil soup, with the usual assortment of bread. It is zingy

The remaining five portions are now in the freezer, though I doubt that’ll manage to cool them down

Comment

It has been persisting it down all day pretty much, not overly heavily but constant.

Still, the caretaker has to go out and water those goddam plants!

Maybe he doesn't have to and I'm making assumptions; I hope he's fighting back in a passive-agressive way

Comment

New tyres on the toy. Need to go and play...
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Beef & vegetable soup with toast and peanut butter.

Comment

Working...
                      X