• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messing about today sticking a remote camera on a very long pole so I could check if my gutters needed cleaning. Took ages to make the pole and then get a reasonable video recording as the devices are ancient and I had problems on Windows 10. Gutters do need cleaning, damn!

Off to the garage for a bit of boring exercise on the cross trainer. Probably watch the new After Life on Netflix. Like Ricky Gervaise.
    Last edited by xoggoth; 27 April 2020, 19:59.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The soup is now in its final pass through the InstantPot™

I can never remember each time how much curry powder I used the time before, with further confusion added by the fact there are (or were) both mild and madras curry powders in the cupboard. I’ve used the last of the mild and a healthy amount of the madras, so I suspect this may turn out to be the zingiest yet!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        The soup is now in its final pass through the InstantPot™

I can never remember each time how much curry powder I used the time before, with further confusion added by the fact there are (or were) both mild and madras curry powders in the cupboard. I’ve used the last of the mild and a healthy amount of the madras, so I suspect this may turn out to be the zingiest yet!
        you'll find out when it makes it's final pass through the instantpot, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

Yes, the final pass of all will be the acid test

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post

These euphemisms are so quaint

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              The soup is now in its final pass through the InstantPot[emoji769]

Maybe...write it down?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Maybe...write it down?
                Sounds a bit technical to me

Anyway, it makes for a nice surprise each time

Comment

Watching about that there Jodrell Bank.

Such an interesting history. It's nice to be reminded we're good at stuff.

Comment

Broadband is a bit intermittent today. Apparently there’s some fairly widespread jankiness on Virgin Media’s network at the moment

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      Messing about today sticking a remote camera on a very long pole so I could check if my gutters needed cleaning. Took ages to make the pole and then get a reasonable video recording as the devices are ancient and I had problems on Windows 10. Gutters do need cleaning, damn!

Off to the garage for a bit of boring exercise on the cross trainer. Probably watch the new After Life on Netflix. Like Ricky Gervaise.
                      Amazon do a nice snake camera usb for <£10, gets used everywhere especially cabling.

Amazon.co.uk : usb snake camera
                      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                      X