• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Sun has come out, I see.
    We had a bit of that, but it went away again quite quickly

    I’ve started the zingy soup making, though I’m not planning to dine on it tonight; it’ll have a night in the fridge so the flavours can settle and develop

    Comment


      dinner was chicken jalfrezy with pillow rice.
      and a nice tempranillo for a change.

      endeavour later, i guess.
      i'm quite tired.
      all these incantations are taking it out on me.
      maybe i need to turbocharge my pentacle.

      Comment


        Originally posted by BR14 View Post
        dinner was chicken jalfrezy with pillow rice.
        and a nice tempranillo for a change.

        endeavour later, i guess.
        i'm quite tired.
        all these incantations are taking it out on me.
        maybe i need to turbocharge my pentacle.
        Pace yourself!

        Comment


          I really must stop watching travel programmes.

          Today we are in Vietnam, a country that's been on my to-do list for a good while.

          Comment


            Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            Pace yourself!
            bless you

            Comment


              Tea: more of yesterday's roast beef with carrots & onions, more of yesterday's rice pud (odd but just about edible), couple of yogurts, ham sandwich (feck nose why), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

              Entertainment: Panorama on the demonstrable incompetence of government (quelle surprise), now an ep of "Elementary" on Pick that was broadcast after my Sky card died.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

              Comment


                Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

                Brain fried! I wonder if Michael Portillo in his primary colour trousers will save me?
                that sounds like a cry of real desperation!
                "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  Tea: more of yesterday's roast beef with carrots & onions, more of yesterday's rice pud (odd but just about edible), couple of yogurts, ham sandwich (feck nose why), 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

                  Entertainment: Panorama on the demonstrable incompetence of government (quelle surprise), now an ep of "Elementary" on Pick that was broadcast after my Sky card died.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    I really must stop watching travel programmes.

                    Today we are in Vietnam, a country that's been on my to-do list for a good while.
                    Phô and Ban-Mi. Yummy
                    I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

                    Comment


                      Dinner will be chorizo balls and veg. A bit of a weird combination Mrs V is clearing out the freezer.

                      I will update you if I survive.
                      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

                      I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X