• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
    The lamb and the unidentified "meat" has roasted remarkably quickly this morning.
    Turned out reasonably well considering its age & condition.

The "meat" might have been beef, but I'm not really sure.

The stuffed heart was nice enough.

All rounded off with the last of the stewed raspberries and a blackberry & raspberry corner yogurt thing, plus 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

During which I watched a little of "The World at War" with that Larry Oliver dude commenting on the great success of the Japanese in December 1941/January 1942.

Twas not our finest hour.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

We’ve got another family Zoom call later. Wonder if it’ll consist almost entirely of my brother on the phone trying to talk our parents through the process of joining it, like last week

Comment

Scotch broth for lunch, while watching Monkey Life

Better get on this Zoom thing now

Comment

Thanks to NF's suggestion, I have made a cherry and almond cake.

Will see if that's more successful than last weekend's chocolate cake.

Comment

Zooming done

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Comment

Vanilla and coffee ice cream in the churning machine
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Hazelnut praline Magnum just to tide me over

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It's a tasty one!

Comment

Breakfast - Bacon and Egg Muffin

Lunch - Chorizo omelette

Bike ridden, hedge trimmed, first pint consumed.

Spaghetti and meatballs for dinner when it's cooked.

Dog and MrsB presently sunning themselves in the back garden.
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X