• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
    BP, MrsBp and BabyBP
    WAGS

Comment

Seems bright but feels overcast. I've looked out but not up.

12 degrees but the breeze is chilly. Forecast says mostly sunny with 60% of precipitation from early afternoon onwards.

Remembered whilst lying in bed this morning that my Nan had a barometer on the wall. Something her and my Granddad had always had in their home. No idea if it works. Must ask Dad if that has been claimed or chucked. If neither, I'll have it!

That Kermode series is now a repeat, it's quite good though.

Comment

Rubbish was trundled yesterday evening (aka placed at the top of the stairs). Removed this morning by the chaps from the council and placed in strategic piles along the road.

The compiled piles are now being picked up. No idea if they are observing social distancing rules.

Comment

Off to Sainsbury’s now, which involves either taking my life in my hands but I won’t know the result for a fortnight, or spreading the plague like Typhoid Mary if my luck ran out when I went there last week

Comment

In a queue

Not as long as last week though; I reckon maybe twenty-five minutes

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              In a queue

Not as long as last week though; I reckon maybe twenty-five minutes
              Don't forget this week's Viz!

Comment

Neverending stories: five of the best very long films

Neverending stories: five of the best very long films | Film | The Guardian

I see the 1972 version of Solaris gets a mention...

Comment

My concentration threshold is about 5 minutes these days.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I have the same pro
                    ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
                    Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                      What was that? I got distracted

Comment

Working...
                      X