• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Are you not your own boss?
    I'm still on a support call. Only taken an hour so far...

I need to do some vacuuming and pick up a parcel....

Suspect I will end up picking the parcel up tomorrow.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Trip to B&Q for more bags of concrete done.

I think I've got enough to finish the job, but then again, I've been surprised at how much it takes.

Remind me not to do it at 15:00 ever again.

Took over half an hour to get there, most of it due to the skool traffic in Neath.

I knew there was a reason I'd contemplated going via Tonna.

Tea: chilli con carne and rice, (the chilli had those funny little black beans rather than the usual ones (another purchasing mistake or possibly that was all I could see in the shop), stewed pears with custard and icecream, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: TBD.

Powering Britain: Nuclear 19:30 BBC2.
      Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 26 November 2020, 18:11.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Looks like I have to sort the problem out tomorrow and escalate it.

Comment

In other news, the surgery just phoned up on the batphone to ask if I wanted the flu jab this year.

Yup says I, so that's what's happening at 17:30 next Thursday evening assuming I'm brave enough to go out in the dark.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            In other news, the surgery just phoned up on the batphone to ask if I wanted the flu jab this year.

Yup says I, so that's what's happening at 17:30 next Thursday evening assuming I'm brave enough to go out in the dark.
            Next year book in with Boots (or another local pharmacy) at the beginning of September.

I had mine at the beginning of October.

Comment

I need to go out in the cold and pick up the parcel....

Comment

After that I have two more non-edibke Christmas presents to think about...

Comment

Walk briskly walked in the 3°C evening, green ring closed

Going to get back on the exercise bike more if the temperature outside carries on like this though

Comment

Parcel picked up.

Why do men think they are invincible to Covid 19?

Apart from mad old ladies the only people I see without masks in shops are youngish men.

Comment

Next year book in with Boots (or another local pharmacy) at the beginning of September
                      I enquired at a local pharmacy after seeing a notice at their door and they did me straight away. Only ever had flu twice in my life. Hope I am equally resistant to this other thing, whatever it's called.
                      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                      X