• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Raining again.
    supertramp

hth

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
      supertramp

hth
      YouTube

Comment

dinner was spag bol, from M&S light.
        deliveroo from the BP garage.

very tasty.

and a nice rioja.

i'm knackered.
        this working lark isn't agreeing with me i reckon.

Comment

The nutjobs are at the top of the volcano.

This one ain't nearly as impressive as last week's water fluid lava.

Oh dear(tm) the volcano is blocked.

It may be building up to an eruption.

Now the lady vulcanologist has wandered off without a radio.

The locals have fluorosis.
          Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 28 April 2020, 20:18.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

is it good friday again?

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              The nutjobs are at the top of the volcano.

This one ain't nearly as impressive as last week's water fluid lava.

Oh dear(tm) the volcano is blocked.

Now the lady vulcanologist has wandered off without a radio.

The locals have fluorosis.
              Vindaloo again last night?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

For tea: gammon steak, egg, chips, and beans

I don’t think much of these eggs. They were obtained during the Great Egg And Just About Everything Else Shortage, being about the last box of eggs left in Sainsbury’s that day. They’re called Burford Browns, and their USP is the extraordinarily rich orange colour of their yolks. That’s all well and good, and they look nice… but they don’t really taste of anything

I’d rather have the standard Sainsbury’s own brand ones with less colourful yolks but a bit of flavour. It’s not as if I’m mad keen on eggs, so if I’m going to eat them at all they should at least be more than merely decorative

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Raining again.
                  Not sure it's ever stopped here. There might have been a few brief interstices that I missed, but every time I’ve looked outside it's been anywhere between steady rain and continuous light drizzle all day

Comment

The GP hasn’t sorted out the prescription thing

Have to phone them tomorrow and see if that gets it dealt with. If not, I’ll make an appointment. That won’t be for at least a week, I imagine, so as well as getting him to fix the damn dates on the computer I’ll ask him awkward questions about the ones that say “Do not stop taking unless your doctor tells you to” as I’ll have been without them for a few days by then

Comment

Watching a series of 'shorts' from the Inside Cinema series. All sub-10 minutes long on either general themes, like red dresses or clowns, or specific elements of particular films.

Interesting enough if one is lacking an attention span (as I am this evening).

I think there's about 30 of them!

I will catch up on the volcano doings tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X