• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post
    Hopefully not the good stuff!
    He doesn't have the decent stuff down here

It's just some Jim Beam I spotted on offer a couple of weeks back.

Cheeky fecker said "oh finished that cognac the visit before last". So while he was here, he knew that bottle was empty every time he went to make a G&T and STILL didn't put it in the bin

The rest of that Jim Beam is going in a fruit cake.

While I'm having a rant, he also makes a point of buying chocolates and snacks he knows I don't like because they'll still be there when he next visits. At his place, the kids would eat them and he doesn't get a look in.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      He doesn't have the decent stuff down here

It's just some Jim Beam I spotted on offer a couple of weeks back.

Cheeky fecker said "oh finished that cognac the visit before last". So while he was here, he knew that bottle was empty every time he went to make a G&T and STILL didn't put it in the bin

The rest of that Jim Beam is going in a fruit cake.

While I'm having a rant, he also makes a point of buying chocolates and snacks he knows I don't like because they'll still be there when he next visits. At his place, the kids would eat them and he doesn't get a look in.

Sorry you are complaining he knows your preferences that well? Damn girl, you got a keeper
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Sorry you are complaining he knows your preferences that well? Damn girl, you got a keeper

shh...I know that!

Comment

Chicken leg (and a wing, and a bit of breast, and all the skin off the breast…) and chips for tea, with lashings of red sauce

Comment

Scourer’s quiet today. Maybe the goats got him!

Comment

And I'm guessing 40 posts of drivel before bed time is too much to summon up?

I have naff all to say at the best of times.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Chicken leg (and a wing, and a bit of breast, and all the skin off the breast…) and chips for tea, with lashings of red sauce
                Pretty much our dinner tonight Nick, although white instead of red sauce.

Have been indulging in these chickens recently......

http://https://www.packingtonfreeran.../our-chickens/
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

doesn't stop most of our posters!

Comment

Beef stew, new pots, broccoli & Parsnips. washed down with a nice Cabernet.

Comment

For a Pali, it's 40 posts of drivel is potentially tempting, not for a century...
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X