• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

The tulips (some actual flowers, not a forum autocorrect) have lasted well and opened nicely.

Comment

The surgery hasn’t sorted out the “needs reviewing” problem with my monthly medication - the site still says that, even though the printed prescription from last month says a review isn’t due until June

I’ve made a custom medication request instead that says “Fix your tulip” - well, phrased much more politely, but as a phone call hasn’t got it sorted out, let’s see if that works

Comment

¿Estás aquí para limpiar mis tuberías? Mi bigote hace que Freddie Mercury se ponga celoso

Comment

Bart certainly says aye carumba a fair amount

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                ¿Estás aquí para limpiar mis tuberías? Mi bigote hace que Freddie Mercury se ponga celoso
                Google Translate helped as I'm barely past the stage of "he is a boy, she is a girl, my mother is elegant, I study Spanish"

It thought you meant las tuberías, which would take all the fun out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                  Bart certainly says aye carumba a fair amount

19 to go!

Comment

I still haven't done anything with the pineapple HWMBO left behind. How long do they last for?

Comment

I did also have a fridge clear out as there were a number of pots of things that once were edible but, as I had no idea what they were, had been left to fester up the back.

Comment

Working...
                      X