• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Careful you don't get told off by the polis for taking photos while you're out and about - that's not exercise!!
    Give the "roads" i'm riding on, I'll happily take a telling off if they do find me
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The week has arrived.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        The week has arrived.
        is it claiming it's inheritance??

Comment

The week has arrived.
          You are actually getting post - we got some last Saturday which was for the entirety of the previous week,
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

How is the hangover?
            You can't get a hangover from good quality fizz.

The Wife (tm) is 2 hours into conference calls (on her day off) about going to NHS Nightingale to run training courses
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Email from the lady who runs the Neighbourhood Watch, who I would guess is in her late sixties or early seventies. She wants to know if I’m OK and if I need any help

Way to make me feel utterly decrepit, neighbour

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Now at 32
                45. Nine deaths in the city’s hospitals, though I assume that would also include patients from at least some areas of the county, where the count is now 98.

I often type “least” as “leats” and autocorrect never mentions it. Turns out a “leat” is “an open watercourse conducting water to a mill”

Comment

45. Nine deaths in the city’s hospitals, though I assume that would also include patients from at least some areas of the county, where the count is now 98.

I often type “least” as “leats” and autocorrect never mentions it. Turns out a “leat” is “an open watercourse conducting water to a mill”
                  Lots of leats down by here, look you.

From the days when the local rich bastard ran coal mines and copper works back in the 1700s.

Said leats have an inneresting habit of overtopping more recently which has washed away one of my favourite paths completely.

Even more inneresting is that that leats and leat is underlined on this browser, probly coz it's set to Septic "english".
                  When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    You are actually getting post - we got some last Saturday which was for the entirety of the previous week,
                    This is Wales! They are super efficient here.

Comment

Email from the lady who runs the Neighbourhood Watch, who I would guess is in her late sixties or early seventies. She wants to know if I’m OK and if I need any help

Way to make me feel utterly decrepit, neighbour
                      I hope you told her you could not spy on the flat over the road tonight and could she take over?

Comment

Working...
                      X