• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still snowing hard, woodburner lit, now to order some oil.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      New admission just brought in by paramedics. Poor sod, hope he likes pissing in a papier maché bottle

And off he goes again, presumably for a scan of some kind, unless he just pegged it down the far end of the room
      BREAKING: he just got wheeled past on his way somewhere, so he didn’t peg it

Comment

BREAKING: he just got wheeled past on his way somewhere, so he didn’t peg it

Comment

Professor of cardiac surgery came by doing morning rounds. He said he thinks it’ll go well, though if he thought I was ****ed I don’t suppose he’d be saying so
          I guess you know that they refer to the procedure as a cabbage?

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              I guess you know that they refer to the procedure as a cabbage?
              I didn't - they must have been careful to not say it in front of me

Comment

I didn't - they must have been careful to not say it in front of me
                Can also be referred to as a double or triple cabbage depending on just how buggered your pipe work is
                "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                  Can also be referred to as a double or triple cabbage depending on just how buggered your pipe work is
                  Mine's a double

Comment

Mine's a double
                    While they are in there you might as well get good value.

Comment

Just emailed the client directly to let him know the situation, as one can't be sure how these things turn out when filtered through the agent

The contract ends on January 7th anyway, so I wasn't planning to be back there after stopping for Christmas, or only for a day or so. But if they want to extend, they'll have to wait until February at the earliest now. Saves me having to drive the A14 during that terrible January weather

Comment

Working...
                      X