• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    And so it came to pass, followed by chocolate sponge and custard

Mourning the ribeye steak at home in the fridge whose use by date is today (or possibly yesterday), and the joint of silverside dated, IIRC, tomorrow
    use by dates are advisory, at best.
    for beef it won't be a problem. it gets softer and tastier with age

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Trains to LOndon running okay so far...
      Don't care, - i'm there already

Comment

That's Monday Links ready to roll off the presses - barring anything particularly good showing up at the last minute leading to a late edit, of course

Comment

That's Monday Links ready to roll off the presses - barring anything particularly good showing up at the last minute leading to a late edit, of course
          How many are heart related?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            How many are heart related?
            None, I think

Comment

None, I think
              Pity, they're a great band

Comment

Another rather boring night in here. Still, it's better than if they tried to entertain us, which would probably involve wretched nonsense like karaoke

Comment

Another rather boring night in here. Still, it's better than if they tried to entertain us, which would probably involve wretched nonsense like karaoke
                  It's got seven letters, begins and ends in C

(wonders whether https youtube links work now)

Edit- no they don't

Comment

If there's anything we can do to help, please do shout. My scrabble offer stands

Comment

TBH, not sure that Sunday evening chez mudskipper sounds much more exciting. I have wine, which possibly helps.

Comment

Working...
                      X