• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    If there's anything we can do to help, please do shout. My scrabble offer stands
    Cheers, it turns out that Twitter provides enough reading to get me through an entire day, and then some - including links posted on there, of course, though my timeline alone never seems to get to zero

Comment

TFBSZ
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

New admission just brought in by paramedics. Poor sod, hope he likes pissing in a papier maché bottle

And off he goes again, presumably for a scan of some kind, unless he just pegged it down the far end of the room

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning denizens

Handover from night shift to day shift is going on, so hopefully that means the coffee trolley will be round shortly

Comment

Greetings from the Tomb of Benchdom[emoji769]. Lovely place. At least I'm not wired up like NF!

When you out of horsespittle?
            I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Lots of rain here.

No snow.

Exercise done.

Must start Christmas shopping.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Scruff View Post
                  Greetings from the Tomb of Benchdom[emoji769]. Lovely place. At least I'm not wired up like NF!

When you out of horsespittle?
                  Not sure - tomorrow if in a box due to complications during open heart surgery, sometime next week (possibly Sunday) if no such complications arise

Comment

Seat 12f on a 787-700. Is that 48” of leg room in front of me, well yes it is
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Not sure - tomorrow if in a box due to complications during open heart surgery, sometime next week (possibly Sunday) if no such complications arise
                      On that cheery note - hello from Amsterdam
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X