• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Tea tonight has been a home made ragu, served with, in my case, a small amount of pasta, and a goodly amount of chips

And, wonder of wonders: I had a glass of red wine with it; not all of the bottle having gone into the sauce

This is the first booze of any kind I've had since before I was admitted to hospital, and came as a very welcome change from having to remain completely sober while I was in there
    take it easy old chap, one bottle at a time

Comment

I sneezed about seven hours ago; it took me completely by surprise, and I didn't have a chance to stop it.

The pain from my ribcage is still quite bad, but it's starting to subside a little

Comment

TFBSZ in Italy
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Exercise done - nearly passed out towards the end. Just been told Saturday's session is longer.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            Exercise done - nearly passed out towards the end. Just been told Saturday's session is longer.
            Ugh

Comment

I'm feeling rather worn out tonight - that eight or nine minutes of walking slowly this morning seems to have taken it out of me rather

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all The sun is just touching the peaks, looks like another blue sky day here.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    Morning all The sun is just touching the peaks, looks like another blue sky day here.
                    That sun is a pervert!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X