• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy All

Counting down my last few days at client co .

Having a lovely time troubleshooting data and Oracle errors, largely deserved by Client Co, for a number of reasons.
    Won't be overly surprised to get another call in the new year, especially given the workload coming up

The only person who was glad to see us going was a newly promoted, in the last 6 weeks MD, who held the purse strings, others looked a bit terrified at our imminent departure.

Anyway very happy, especially as I'm nice and close to my frying pan, bacon sandwich just consumed .
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Heaven protect me from relatives whose undeniable expertise in providing palliative care for cats with kidney disease leads them to believe they’re better informed than the cardio-thoracic surgeons about what my regimen should be
      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Morning
        Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Reasonably pleasant-looking day out there in the low morning sun

Suppose I'd better take the *checks* FFS, EIGHT! pills I'm due this morning
        Originally posted by original PM View Post
        Morning All

Meh another day, another dollar....

Originally posted by Alias View Post

Morning all, clear blue and king billy here again

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
          Howdy All

Counting down my last few days at client co .

Having a lovely time troubleshooting data and Oracle errors, largely deserved by Client Co, for a number of reasons.
          Won't be overly surprised to get another call in the new year, especially given the workload coming up

The only person who was glad to see us going was a newly promoted, in the last 6 weeks MD, who held the purse strings, others looked a bit terrified at our imminent departure.

Anyway very happy, especially as I'm nice and close to my frying pan, bacon sandwich just consumed .

If and when the call comes don't forget to add another 10% to your previous rate..
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
            Morning All

Meh another day, another dollar....

If you were any good you could charge more
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

All kicking off here in Jutz Ski Bar. A lady sliced her leg open with the edge of her ski. The Wife (tm) switched straight into nurse mode, ignored her own pain and has probably saved her leg. Helicopter on its way
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Did you manage to swipe the brandy off the St Bernard?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  If you were any good you could charge more
                  Indeed - unless it is bitcoin dollars or something....

Comment

Morning all (just)

Been following Mr Fitz's links about tunnels.. better do some work now I suppose
                    Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                      If and when the call comes don't forget to add another 10% to your previous rate..
                      I won't.

In fact I will be letting them know why as well
                      The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                      X