• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This box took an hour and a half to do updates.

Just to ensure I was pleased to be back in Ye Sloughe of Desponde this morning.

I just found out you can get a theoretical 10kt out of 2 kg Pu 239.

Must have impressive compression to get that then.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Links are up

Comment

Bored.

Now.

An hour and 50 minutes to go.

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Tea/dinner was poached egg & poached tomato on sunflower seed toast.

It was quite nice.

It's a probably unsuccessful attempt to reduced the flatulence to be expected tomorrow in "work".
        Well that didn't work too well.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Why not THERMITE?

Comment

Another cracking win for ms! Septochamp and counting

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Another cracking win for ms! Septochamp and counting
              Cheers

Thermite good word assuming the letters were there. Loads of 9s there that Susie didn't spot too.

Thank feck it's all over tomorrow, and we can get back to other distractions!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Cheers

Thermite good word assuming the letters were there. Loads of 9s there that Susie didn't spot too.

Didn't get to see it today. So you DID get to meet Al.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Didn't get to see it today. So you DID get to meet Al.
                  Depends on definition of 'meet'. He didn't really interact with the contestants in the same way that the lovely Colin did, but yes, I sat next to him.

TBF, it was his first stint in DC, so he was finding his feet too.

Comment

Cheers

They were, and I got it in the 30 seconds. I was hoping you'd got it, then expected Susie to come up with it, and was left disappointed but smug

Comment

Depends on definition of 'meet'. He didn't really interact with the contestants in the same way that the lovely Colin did, but yes, I sat next to him.

TBF, it was his first stint in DC, so he was finding his feet too.
                      He's an old boy of my school - a few years below me though

Comment

Working...
                      X