• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    My baguette, my way

Comment

The chairs in Ye Sloughe of Desponde are playing merry hell with my left buttock & leg.

21 days after today.
      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all Cool but sunny day out. Looks like go live is this weekend.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Just realised I haven't had any coffee yet. I thought the early rising/reduced sleep duration had taken it out of me a bit

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just realised I haven't had any coffee yet. I thought the early rising/reduced sleep duration had taken it out of me a bit
            I've had 1.2 litres of strong tea, and i'm Still jacob's

Comment

It's the Boring Conference this Saturday. In the past I've travelled down on Friday and home on Sunday. But my last two or three times in London, I've not done anything on the final night of my stay but vegetate in my hotel room, as I wanted to get back early in the morning and beat the traffic.

So now I'm considering just staying on the Friday night and driving back Saturday teatime after the conference. Saves money, and I can vegetate just as well at home as in London. On the other hand, it's nice to leave the conference and have a room to relax in a short walk away. But is it nice enough to spend well over a hundred quid on?

Decisions, decisions

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                The Orion has been taken for its MOT. Now we wait
                Just checked the website and, after two great years of passes, it's a fail

Nearside headlight, as expected; and both sides front anti-roll bar mountings corroded. Hopefully they can do a bit of welding and get those sorted, and a new headlight can be had off eBay for about twenty quid. Anyway, waiting for them to phone and tell me what I already know thanks to the miracle of the Internet; he usually makes his calls around lunchtime, so any minute now

Comment

Your final countdown to Countdown (until ms's triumphant return in the end-of-series championships): twenty-four minutes

Comment

Today's news: ex student sent down for 15 years for kiddy fiddling.

No doubt meridian would say I'm being over judgmental.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Today's Countdown Consumption: chicken bap (wholemeal)

Comment

Working...
                      X