• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Bugger. I leave the country and my uncle decides to die.

Now, from my parents’ generation of the clan, there’s only 3 left.
    Condolences and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
      Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Bugger. I leave the country and my uncle decides to die.

Now, from my parents’ generation of the clan, there’s only 3 left.
      Condolences and all that.
      WlmS

Comment

Bacon butty for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          WlmS
          Yeah, that.
          ---

Former member of IPSE.

---
          Many a mickle makes a muckle.

---

Comment

Had a meeting in T5 today so had different lunch! Some kind of spicy prawn and noodle thing from M&S with a pot of coconut pieces and one of their praline chocolate bars for afternoon tea.

It was all ok. Edible until I came upon a slightly dodgy tasting chunk of coconut and left the rest of the pot. Most had been eaten by then so minimal loss.

Comment

Doesn`t a toenail clipping look like a piece of coconut but taste dodgy?

Just saying like....
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Ms. Scruff off to Mdme. Scruff in Sydney tomorrow for 3 weeks. Celebratory braai, Ribeye, Spanish spiced patatas-fritas, tomato and onion salad.

Marlborough SB going down the neck as we speak.

Bench waiting for SC to transfer...
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Well, tonight is experiment with EmulationStation night. Will report back later but I've got a decent arcade stick and I'm in the mood for some decent retrogaming.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Doesn`t a toenail clipping look like a piece of coconut but taste dodgy?

Just saying like....
                    These were rather generous chunks of coconut rather than nail clipping sized bits. Otherwise, I'd heartily agree...

Comment

There's 13,000 of my parents' generation left.

None of them are related to me (unless one of the males had a bike).

Dump visited with the paper, plastic bottles, glass bottles and cans duly disposed of.

Tea was more of yesterday's shoulder of lamb, nice enough, rather too fatty for my taste, rounded off with orange segments and custard 1.05 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Now 3 glasses of port in, and a glass of Southern Comfort (no gentleman would ask for two).

So, moderately* pissed now.

The evening's entertainment is assumed to be "Glass" being a continuation of "Ubreakeable" apparently.

I wonder if Brucie does anything much in this.

We shall find out shortly.

*For moderately read "quite".
                      When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                      X