• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Fish fingers, chips, and beans for dinner; because I'm worth it
    Bangers & mash with peas and gravy here. Yorkshire's (Aunt Bessie) for good measure.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Fish fingers, chips, and beans for dinner; because I'm worth it
      good old cap'n and aunt bessie! ye canny beat 'em

Comment

Just took the recycling out and trundled forth the bin. Really should have put a jumper or a coat on rather than doing it in a t-shirt

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          The trick with Aldi is to get the phone app and see what is likely to be online the week before.

Get up on the Sunday morning and order it online.

Then return it if half of it doesn't fit.
          I'm not a subscriber to their general crap, but with regards the ski kit my mate's lad has used it for the past few years without complaint. I've only been taking my daughter who doesn't grow fast and so has had 'proper' kit on the basis it lasts >1 year. This time around the boy wants to go too but he grows like nobodys business so the Aldi stuff was ideal, but I missed that it was on sale from Sunday so have just grabbed an armful of whatever was left and will return the rest.

I might actually just set the rest on fire since the thought of enduring whatever passes for the aldi returns process is already causing me palpitations.

Comment

Time for some telly and a beer

Comment

TFBSZ
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Watched more of the third programme about drug problems in Bristol whilst dining.

Then, whilst drinking: part one of Arne Dahl: Misterioso, being more of that crime stuff the Swedes make up to make up for the fact that virtually nothing ever happens there in real life (source: a Swedish person at the Interesting Conference last year, not to be confused with the Boring Conference earlier in the year)

Goodnight all

Comment

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Morning denizens

Chilly, rather frosty start out; but the sky is clear and the sun has finally rocked up, so the frosty bits should thaw soon

I appear be developing an abscess under the chipped tooth that the dentist forgot to fix last time I went, so now I'll have to waste a load of time trying to get an emergency appointment

Comment

Morning all

It's snowing!
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X