• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Morning all
    Blue skies, sunshine, and a bit of a chill in the air.

Apart from that, eek just sent me down a rabbit warren for the last hour.
    Hey it’s an interesting rabbit warren
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Tea has been chicken madras with rice and naan, and was very nice

Comment

Busy day at the office.

This afternoon was 'guerilla testing' accompanied by beer and pizza. Then some prosecco was opened when it was done. I didn't partake in the beverages.

This evening's ents was Only Connect, 2x The Repair Shop and 2x Ghosts.

Comment

The car earlier was a Toyota MR2 Mk.II, which is apparently a Good Thing

And the gold diggers are all coming to the ends of their seasons. What will it be next week? Opal hunters, probably

Then some old Police Interceptors whilst dining

And finally, the Air Crash Investigation into Comair Flight 3272

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning.

Dry.

Grey.

Sunless.

Cold in here at 13.9 deg, 15 deg in the kitchen, 11 deg in the leanto, 8.6 deg in the salting house.

998 mBar, 29.47 in Hg, 748.56 Torr, 14.47477 psi, (up from 992 last night), 77% RH.

Friday.

Smalls in the WM.

And back on the 28th Feb 2019 NF was making a booking for the Boring Conference, Xogg had problems with phone scammers, and I had an appointment with the dentist and a haircut at the barbers.

Smalls out of the WM & pegged out on the line.

Cottons in the WM.

It's chilly out there.

Cottons out of the WM and pegged out on the line.

Shirts in the WM.

Walk (unabbreviated) walked in the wan sunshine.

Shirts out of the WM and pegged out on the line.

Shopping trip to Tesco done, dusted, washed, dried, sanitised & put away. Dearth of Large Eggs (which were wot I went out there for).

Bought the makings for some lentil <pfffft> soup should the fancy take me.

Lunch: scrambled egg (Large) with poached tomato (1.5) on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (non crust), bramble jelly and marmalade on slices of toast, yellow corner yog, 0.91*1.5 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: TWAO.

Shopping trip to Morrisons done dusted washed dried sanitised & put away. I'm sure I forgot something.

Shirts in off the line, roughly iRoned (including the tshirt headed to the rag bag) and airing upstairs.

Smalls in off the line, the socks meeting the TD along with some of the cottons.

Cottons in off the line with some meeting the TD due to residual dampness.

Some of the cottons iRoned & airing upstairs.

Two eggcupfuls of water removed from the TD subsequently.

Tea: battered cod (or haddock, probably haddock), the last of the pear halves, a yog or two, 0.91*1.5 pints of good Glengettie tea.

Entertainment: Wheeler Dealers S15 E4 2002 Corvette Z06 in black with a black interior including buttons that light up in black saying "Do not press this button". Bought (unseen): $16k, Total: $17k9, Sold: $18k.

Spycraft on Blaze: Sexspionage.

Hitler's War: Normandy to the Rhine. If Adolph had never existed they'd have to invent him just to fill time on tv channels.

Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 18 November 2022, 19:21.
            When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Morning all

Blue sky with wispy fluff. There was some overnight rain but there's scant evidence of that now. Currently 8 degrees with a high of 12 expected. No rain forecast. Barometer up to 1001 mBar.

I seem to have picked up a cold. Was sneezing overnight but like a dusty sneeze. This morning I have a mildly sore throat and am a bit more snotty. Hurray.

Comment

Morning all

CBS, etc
                TFIF, etc
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Feeling rather crappy, bit of a temperature and coughy. It's not the C thing fortunately. Must have caught it off my old uni mate I visited last week, he thought he'd got over it.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Morning denizens

Grey day out, though there do seem to be a number of thinner patches so it brightens up a bit from time to time, albeit not getting full-on sunny. Currently 9°C again, likely to reach 10° again, but the barometers are bouncing back at 990/998mB

Suppose I'd better send thousands of pounds to the solicitor again while I remember

Comment

Morning all

METAR EGFF 180950Z AUTO 30016KT 9999 FEW020 SCT028 10/06 Q1002

Just managing to maintain double figures with more wind forecast this afternoon.

TFIF!

Comment

Working...
                      X