• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And the recycling bin has been trundled back in, along with a block bin that the mystery person had put out

I feel I should warn them that they're making a rod for their own back, as they'll end up having to do the recycling bin as well when I've gone

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Question is whether Twitter will last long enough for me to post a selfie holding up the keys to the new place
      You need to move over to the 'gram or someting.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

You need to move over to the 'gram or someting.
        I've got an account on there but I've never used it. I'm also on Mastodon, having joined when some long-forgotten trash fire caused a lot of people to consider leaving Twitter in 2018

Back to Slashdot may be the way to go…

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          And the recycling bin has been trundled back in, along with a block bin that the mystery person had put out

I feel I should warn them that they're making a rod for their own back, as they'll end up having to do the recycling bin as well when I've gone
          That should be "black bin". I blame autocorrect

Comment

Darn it. I've tested positive for the C thing. Not sure where I got it.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Ugh. This cold is not fun. Full of snot

I suppose I ought to test for the dreaded C before I go to visit my mum tomorrow.

Ents has been some MasterChef and The Repair Shop and, although it's only 8pm, I'm quite pooped and I think I'm going to go to bed.

Comment

You probably should. I thought I just had a bit of a cold. Hope I've not passed it on to anyone else.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                  Darn it. I've tested positive for the C thing. Not sure where I got it.
                  <- manly

Hope it's a mild case

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                    Ugh. This cold is not fun. Full of snot

I suppose I ought to test for the dreaded C before I go to visit my mum tomorrow.

Ents has been some MasterChef and The Repair Shop and, although it's only 8pm, I'm quite pooped and I think I'm going to go to bed.
                    Definitely worth a test - in my experience, intense tiredness was a major effect of covid

Comment

Tea has been roast gammon with chips, fried eggs and beans

Accompanied by NEW! Trucking Hell, including a new recovery firm from the North East and a retired Rory - though I'm only about two-thirds of the way through, so I'll save Rory for another day

Valiant effort at subtitling the Geordies, though it seems a bit like they drew inspiration from the text of Viz's Biffa Bacon strips

The car earlier was some kind of newish Corvette. And in a surprise twist, some of the gold diggers were luckier than others

Comment

Working...
                      X