• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    FFS even Google has gone black.

Only a few more hours to go.
    Out of curiosity, I tried it using my VPN in AWS's us-east-1 data centre, and it isn't black over there

Comment

Sausages in finger rolls for lunch

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Out of curiosity, I tried it using my VPN in AWS's us-east-1 data centre, and it isn't black over there
        Lucky them!

I only noticed it on my phone today after I did an update.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
          Glad I'm not carrying that coffin.
          Even more so getting up those steps.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

"Advertising has been paused, programming will resume after this short break." To be honest, I don't think the Royal Family would care if you carried on pushing Sky Bet on Quest+1. And that should be a semicolon, not a comma

Comment

I wandered down to the local Co-op with a young family member just after 5pm.

I was the 2nd oldest person in the store. The staff were the 3rd to 5th.

Anyway it was rammed with youngsters including those in running/cycling gear buying stuff. They were buying anything from multi-packs of crisps and alcohol to blueberries.

Youngsters are so boring as those who clearly had done sport were buying the healthy stuff with no alcohol Back in my very active days you would be buying a beer or two after doing any training and definitely after competitions/games.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                "Advertising has been paused, programming will resume after this short break." To be honest, I don't think the Royal Family would care if you carried on pushing Sky Bet on Quest+1. And that should be a semicolon, not a comma
                Yesterday is playing Elgar at us.
                When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post

Yesterday is playing Elgar at us.
                  Good choice! Can't beat a bit of Elgar

Comment

Evening!

Well I’m in the EU in a nice hotel.

I managed the trains and Manchester Airport without too much trouble, though I couldn’t book the fast-track cos it didn’t work on my iPhone.! No matter though because a member of staff ushered me to the ft queue because I was ‘elderly’. I was both highly indignant and pathetically grateful at the same time.

Also, I didn’t realise how embarrassed I’d be going through the non-EU customs line. ?
                    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Bins have been trundled for the morrow. Recycling and food waste.

Comment

Working...
                      X