• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fried egg in a hole, edamame beans, apple juice & coffee.

Now attempting to fix some code I lashed together it is going to replace some obscure 4GL stuff for a migration. It pays the bills and I am learning C# at last (another language I can write useful junk in).
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      Last of the seed and fat balls put out for the birds. Will need to add a trip to the local pets warehouse store to the list of destinations for tomorrows permitted outing to the shops.

I could really do with stretching things for a day longer and going on Friday so I can pick up beer from our favourite pub at the same time. He's doing 4 pint carry outs of decent real ales for his regulars. Last weekend we got through a few pints of Tiny Rebel Cwtch and a rather nice Stout from Ossett Brewery.
      Treat yourself, make two trips

It’s supporting an essential business

Comment

Managed grab a second coffee before meeting #2 started.

A pear has also been consumed.

An hour to think about being productive before the next call.

Comment

The birds have finished off the fatballs and I don't think I'll get more.

The birdseed is less popular too.

The jackdaws seem uninterested now.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

National Tea Day today

2nd cup of coffee
            Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
              National Tea Day today

2nd cup of coffee
              I thought that was yesterday as it was reported as being the same day as Her Maj's birthday?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                I thought that was yesterday as it was reported as being the same day as Her Maj's birthday?
                oopsy, sorry yes are quite right LM, must be my FB feed is slow !!!
                Married

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
                  The birds have finished off the fatballs and I don't think I'll get more.

The birdseed is less popular too.

The jackdaws seem uninterested now.
                  Our are still going through them and the seed at a rate of knots. We have a pair of jackdaws that visit intermittently but they were never regular consumers. It's mostly sparrows, blackbirds, robins and assorted tits with a few wood pigeons thrown in.

I'm cultivating the wood pigeons incase the food supply breaks down. They are fattening up nicely.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                    Our are still going through them and the seed at a rate of knots. We have a pair of jackdaws that visit intermittently but they were never regular consumers. It's mostly sparrows, blackbirds, robins and assorted tits with a few wood pigeons thrown in.

I'm cultivating the wood pigeons incase the food supply breaks down. They are fattening up nicely.
                    Many jackdaws here, they come along in family groups and have immense funny swinging on the feeders.

Also the odd nuthatch now & again.

The collar doves seem to stay on the ground & pick up the leavings.

Now the leaves are coming on the apple tree it's more difficult to watch what's going on.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I am using up my freezer stash of part-baked rolls so lunch was a poppy seeded roll with ham and mustard. Not enough mustard but then that wussy Dijon stuff isn't as strong as good old English mustard.

Comment

Working...
                      X