• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue skies are back. Currently 9 degrees. Oops just gone up to 10 woo!

Just checked the forecast. 80% chance of precipitation from noon. Oh well.

I really need to think about getting some work done. People think I've been working on stuff...

Comment

Morning all
      A lot of rain overnight but it was blue skies earlier. Looks like there might be more rain not he way.
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Morning all

Grey.

Wet.

Dark.

Dank.

Dreary.

Dire.

Dreadful.

Thursday by all accounts though I didn't hear the refuse disposal engineers this morning.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

egg in a hole, brewed coffee

now doing some coding on our biggest ever asset transfer which apparently is still happening September Covid or not (I will believe it when I see it, on about our fourth deadline now, I was ready on the second but that whooshed past and they found me more work to do (apparently they don't have 30 admin staff years ready so I have to automate it).
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Hello Mr Blue Sky.

Just a quick breakfast of toast and coffee today.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Morning denizens

Been raining overnight; still pretty cloudy, but with occasional sunshine coming through, getting it to 10°C. Slightly chilly breeze though, if the slightly-open window is any guide

Going shopping in a bit

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Goodnight all
              Just after I posted that, my broadband went down. I piggybacked on the phone’s 4G to check the service status page and, just for a change, Virgin Media were already aware of it and working on a fix. All sorted now

Comment

Breakfast is a croissant with some berries and cherries jam.

Comment

Venturing forth to the shops now

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Venturing forth to the shops now
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

In the M&S Food Hall queue

Comment

Working...
                      X