• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's currently hammering down out there and blowing half a gale.

It's even stopped the jackdaws tap dancing on the top of the chimney.

Feck me the ad break on Pick is really trying.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

This one made me chuckle. Who'd die in a house like this?

I have never trusted anywhere with too many windows.

BBC iPlayer - Inside Cinema - Shorts: 17. Horror Homes

Just 4 minutes long.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        It's currently hammering down out there and blowing half a gale.

It's even stopped the jackdaws tap dancing on the top of the chimney.
        Due here about midnight, it seems, though somewhat diminished, having spent its force on your neck of the woods

Tea has been chicken madras (out of the freezer) with rice and naan, and exceedingly tasty it was

And while eating I watched the rest of the Panorama thing about the numerous ways HMGov has failed the NHS

But with that watched, I then lighted upon a rather good documentary concerning Primates so I’m watching that

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          The aubergine dish I had from the Thai place was very yummy but oh so garlicy! No vampires will be bothering me tonight!

Now to decide what to watch. Probably a few of these Inside Cinema shorts as they're proving a good reminder of films to see / watch again. I may need to start from the beginning again and write them all down.
          Don't forget to put your full length white nightie and small but symbolic Christ on a cross silver necklace just in case Christopher Lee pops by!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lamb sausages , parsnips, beans & new potatoes.

Meatball & vegetable soup made.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
              Entertainment: E3 of Alison White's Letter to Louis.

The last five minutes of 50.

Currently: S6 E19 of Elementary.
              (continued) Simon Schama's History of Britain: E8 "The British Wars" being Ye Civile War.

And pretty unCivil it was too.
              When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Just remembered the parking permit is usually due around this time of year - although I park off-road, it’s handy to have Just In Case, and also for parking on other streets in the zone at places like by the chemist’s where the car park is often full. But it turns out the city council has stopped issuing them because of the pandemic, and has also suspended all parking enforcement. So I needn’t have worried

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  I then lighted upon a rather good documentary concerning Primates so I’m watching that
                  And very interesting and entertaining it was

After that, time to start a book I haven’t read in a long time: The Hound of the Baskervilles

Goodnight all

Comment

morning
                    sunny with damp patches.
                    not very warm
                    thursday

Comment

Morning All

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - Spag Bol, Garlic Bread

Weather - dry for now rain later, just enough time for MrsAG to get to Aldi
                      Married

Comment

Working...
                      X