• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The nice chap from DPD has just delivered an "NVIDIA Jetson Nano" - time to play mefinks.
    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
      The nice chap from DPD has just delivered an "NVIDIA Jetson Nano" - time to play mefinks.
      Is that like a Raspberry Pi?
      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        They are wearing Lycra?
        I didn't look to check but they were American, if that counts for anything?

Comment

I ended up not attending the 1130 meeting on account of an order arriving from Amazon with a much needed de-bobbler. Those battery powered ones with the wizzy blade are rubbish. I promptly set about testing the device on my sofa (wool, just hair and general fluff) with excellent results and a top (no idea of the material but very bobbly) with equally excellent results.

At less than £3, with no battery requirements, I am pleased with my purchase and especially pleased that I bought two.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
            I didn't look to check but they were American, if that counts for anything?

Offer them a glass of bleach.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
              Is that like a Raspberry Pi?
              In that it's an SBC but it's a lot more powerful, yes.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                FTFY

6ft under is also 6ft apart.

Social distancing works!
                Leave enough space for two paramedics carrying a stretcher to get in there and take you off to the ITU

Comment

Having examined the cupboards, fridge, and freezer, I've had to conclude that I don’t really need to go shopping today. So I won’t

I just ventured out of my flat to check the post, the bins, etc. and my upstairs neighbours were exiting their flat door opposite at exactly the same moment, clutching shopping bags. As the corridor is only about three feet wide, that means we’ve all blown our social distancing for the day

Anyway, the recycling bins had been done so I trundled one back in

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    In that it's an SBC but it's a lot more powerful, yes.
                    Open the pod bay doors Hal.

Sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Lunch: poached tomato and scrambled egg on Morrisons sunflower and pumpkin seed toast (crust), bramble jelly sandwich on the last of the Morrisons wholemeal sunflower seed and spelt bread, corner yogurt thing, 0.91 pints of good Glengettie tea.
                    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 24 April 2020, 12:01.
                    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Lunch - last two sausage rolls from a Gregg's 8-pack from Iceland - hope for you yet Fitzyboy!!!
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X