• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

No easy way to deal with that
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    WlmS
    ^^WTS.

This evening's entertainment was the end of S3 of BTVS followed by the end of S4 of BTVS, being "Restless" this being a surreal dream sequence with The First Slayer slaying the friends of BTVS much to BTVS irritation.

I really like that ep, presumably for deep psychological reasons I'm too stupid to fathom.

I seem to remember "Graduation" parts I and II being rather more entertaining than I found them this evening.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Tonight, more of the ups and downs - mainly downs - of life aboard Das Boot.

It occurred to me that I could take advantage of the clock change business to start getting up an hour earlier, but then I realised this would also have to involve going to bed an hour earlier. So I’m giving that a go; I don’t suppose it’ll last, but it’s worth a try

Goodnight all

Comment

Morning all if all there be

Grey with high white overcast.

Dry.

Cold but not so cold as to be frosty. 14.3 deg in here this morning.

No current precipitation.

Sunless.

More leaves fell off the apple tree overnight.

Comment

Morning denizens

Up a little earlier today, though I had a fairly rubbish night’s sleep, punctuated by weird and unsettling dreams that woke me up occasionally

Sunny start out, and a touch less chilly than yesterday - no frost, but still only 4°C. Down to 16.5° in here though

Comment

Morning all
            A bit overcast out there, but not too bad.

Just trying to decide the order of activities for the day. These include:
            Follow up on 3 jobs
            Wash car
            Walk to the pub
            Water cuttings sitting on the office window
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

morning

overcast with blue bits in chilly sarf herts.

Comment

in with the flatulent hoi polloi

Oddly, while it's flat calm here, apparently it's quite windy in Pontardawe.

Probably coz of the beans, I'd have thunk.

Comment

boiled eggs for breakfast

Comment

and wholemeal toast

Pali

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Just trying to decide the order of activities for the day. These include:

Water cuttings sitting on the office window
                      Done

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      Follow up on 3 jobs
                      Had an agent phone me about one of the three. He wasn't aware I was available when I sent him the message yesterday. Turns out the job is working with another contractor that I know well.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X