• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xoggoth
    replied
    Not changed all my 90 million clocks yet.

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Morning all
    It appears I may have been snoring loudly last night as The Wife slept in the 2nd bedroom.
    A shorter walk was walked this morning, as The Dog still hasn't worked out that the clocks have gone forward and just relies on the amount of light, so only 5.18km walked earlier.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Morning denizens

Patchy cloud out but brighter, and potentially sunny later, though only briefly. It's 7°C and may soar as high as 14°, while the barometers are inching their way back up at 988/996mB

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    No more telly tonight, but I read a bit more of H. G. Wells' short stories

Goodnight all

Leave a comment:

• WTFH
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Very very frightening!
    Gallileo

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    Cumulo Nimbus!
    Very very frightening!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Tea has been a roast pork dinner

This was a joint of pork that I'd frozen shortly before the freezer became unwell, so I wasn't sure if it would still be all right. Turned out it was fine though

And this was accompanied by the latest episode of Forensics: The Real CSI

Leave a comment:

• ladymuck
    replied

Morning all, local time 1012

Cumulo Nimbus! Some grumpy looking clouds but no rain forecast. Still warm and mostly sunny. Currently 24 degrees with a high of 25 expected.

Last day in Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    I'd been putting it off all week so I can easily fill another bag if I tidy up a little; there's some room left over there. Worth doing it this weekend because there won't be anybody working to trundle the bins down to the end of the drive tomorrow, so they won't get emptied on Tuesday, so once they're full, stuff will have to wait until they're trundled back up a week on Wednesday
    Oh me of little faith! Just went over with some more recycling, and all the bins in need of trundling have been trundled!

Leave a comment:

• NickFitz
    replied
    Lunch: a couple of bacon butties, in seedy bloomer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X