• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already,
    three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded,
    and she had syphilis; would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Q2: It is time to elect the world leader, and your vote counts.
    Here are the facts about the three leading candidates:

Candidate A --- Associates with crooked politicians, and
    consults with astrologists. He's had two mistresses. He also chain
    smokes and drinks 8 to 10 martinis a day.

Candidate B --- He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until
    noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every
    evening.

Candidate C --- He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian,
    doesn't smoke, drinks an occasional beer and hasn't had any
    extramarital affairs.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?
    Decide first, no peeking, then Scroll down for the answer.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt
    Candidate B is Winston Churchill
    Candidate C is Adolph Hitler

...and by the way:
    Answer to the abortion question -
    If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven.

Comment

COLLISION COURSE

This is the transcript of the ACTUAL radio conversation of a US naval
      ship with Canadian authorities off the coast of Newfoundland.

Canadians: Please divert your course 15 degrees the South to avoid a
      collision.

Americans: WE recommend you divert your course 15 degrees the North to
      avoid a collision.

Canadians: Negative. You will have to divert your course 15 degrees to
      the South to avoid a collision.

Americans: This is the Captain of a US Navy ship. I say again, divert
      YOUR course.

Canadians: No. I say again, you divert YOUR course.

Americans: THIS IS THE AIRCRAFT CARRIER USS LINCOLN, THE SECOND LARGEST
      SHIP IN THE UNITED STATES ATLANTIC FLEET. WE ARE ACCOMPANIED BY THREE
      DESTROYERS, THREE CRUISERS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT VESSELS. I DEMAND THAT
      YOU CHANGE YOUR COURSE 15 DEGREES NORTH, I SAY AGAIN, THAT'S ONE FIVE
      DEGREES NORTH, OR COUNTER-MEASURES WILL BE UNDERTAKEN TO ENSURE THE
      SAFETY OF THIS SHIP.

Canadians: This is a lighthouse. Your call.

Comment

A man limps into the doctors and tells him he has a problem. The doctor asks
        him what the problem is,to which he replies,"I have a lettuce leaf stuck up
        my bum,"

The doctor asks him to drop his trousers and bend over the table for him to
        have a look.

As the doctor peers up the mans backside with his torch he gasps,"I think
        you have a bigger problem than you thought,"

The man replies,"what`s the matter doctor, what do you see?"

The doctor replies,"It`s only the tip of the iceberg."

Comment

One day this rich guy was having a party at his house. He was loaded, and
          he had everything; money, a big house in Beverly Hills, drugs, girls, cars,
          planes; anything he wanted.
          The guy was also a little eccentric, and he had filled his pool with
          crocodiles. So there he was, him and his friends all standing around
          drinking, getting high and partying next to the pool.

The guy gets up on the life gard tower and all his friends look up. He
          calls for silence and says "OK, the first person the swims across my pool
          will get all my money."

No one moves. The guy looks over the crowd, draws on his joint and says
          "OK, the first person that swims across my pool gets all my money and my
          house."

Still no one moves. "OK then, the first person the swims across my pool
          gets all my money, my house and all my cars and planes."

Still, no one moves, not even a eye blinks this time. "OK then, all my
          money, my house, all my cars, all my planes, all the dope you can handle,
          all my property, all my stocks and bonds and investments
          and all the girls you can handle; everything I own."

"Splash!" Someone's in the pool. Crocodiles are all over him, but he rolls
          over like Tarzan, he's all over the place, fighting and dodging. Finally he
          gets out of the pool on the other side.
          The rich guy on tower jumps down and runs over to him, and says
          "That was incredible! I never thought that I would ever see that done. Do
          you want the money now or later?"
          "I don't want the money." comes the reply.
          "Do you want the house now or later?"
          "I don't want the house."
          "Do you want the cars and planes now or later"
          "I don't want the cars or the planes."
          "Do you want the bonds, stocks and stuff now or later?"
          "I don't want that either."
          "Do you want the drugs now or later?"
          "I don't want the drugs."
          "Do you want the girls now or later?"
          "I don't want the girls."

The rich guy looks at him and says "Well what the hell do you want?!?!"

"I want the MotherF***er that pushed me in."

Comment

Some bright spark has thought of these 'enlightening' comments:-

Lightbulb Jokes

How many Sales People does it take to change a lightbulb ?
            Just one but it'll take technical support weeks to sort out the mess
            left behind.

How many Salesmen does it take to screw in a light bulb ?
            Only one, but the light bulb is pretty well screwed when he's finished
            with it.

How many programmers does it take to change a lightbulb?
            None. That's a hardware problem.

How many managers does it take to change a lightbulb?
            Three. Two to hold the ladder and one to screw the lightbulb into the
            faucet.

How many support people does it take to change a lightbulb?
            We have an exact copy of that lightbulb here and it seems to working
            fine. Can you tell me what kind of system you have? Ok, Just exactly
            how dark is it? Ok. There could be four or five things wrong. Have you
            tried the light switch? Well, try it now. Ok. Look over by the door.
            Is there a little rectangular thing on the wall? It might be beige
            colour. Good. That's called a light switch.

How many developers does it take to change a lightbulb?
            The lightbulb works fine on the system in my office. Not reproducible.

How many testers does it take to change a lightbulb?
            We just noticed the room was dark; we don't actually fix the problems.

How many gas fitters does it take to change a lightbulb?
            Three. One to turn up the day before when you're out; One to change
            the switch; One to bring along the wrong sort of light bulb.

How many gay-rights activists does it take to change a lightbulb?
            None. "The light bulb shouldn't have to change for society to accept
            it."

How many actors does it take to change a lightbulb?
            Only one. They don't like to share the spotlight.

How long does it take a C Programmer to screw in a lightbulb?
            24 hours - 3 minutes to put in the bulb, the rest of the time to
            compile all the libraries.

Sorry to all you computer buffs out there.

ciao

Comment

Management lessons!

A crow was sitting on a tree, doing nothing all day. A small rabbit
              saw the crow, and asked him, "Can I also sit like you and do nothing all day
              long?"
              The crow answered: "Sure, why not." So, the rabbit sat on the ground
              Below the crow, and rested. All of a sudden, a fox appeared, jumped on the
              rabbit and ate it.
              Management Lesson:
              To be sitting and doing nothing, you must be sitting very, very high up.
              ************************************************** ******************
              A turkey was chatting with a bull. "I would love to be able to get to
              The top of that tree," sighed the turkey, "but I haven't got the energy."
              "Well, why don't you nibble on some of my droppings?" replied the bull.
              "They're packed with nutrients." The turkey pecked at a lump of dung and
              found that it actually gave him enough strength to reach the first branch of
              the tree. The next day, after eating some more dung, he reached the second
              branch.
              Finally after a fortnight, there he was proudly perched at the top of
              The tree. Soon he was promptly spotted by a farmer, who shot the turkey out
              of the tree.
              Management Lesson:
              Bulltulip might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.
              When the body was first made, all the parts wanted to be Boss. The
              Brain said, "I should be Boss because I control the whole body's responses
              and functions." The feet said, " We should be Boss as we carry the brain
              about and get him to where he wants to go." The hands said, "We should be
              the Boss because we do all the work and earn all the money. "And so it went
              on and on with the heart, the lungs and the eyes until finally the asshole
              spoke up.
              All the parts laughed at the idea of the asshole being the Boss. So
              The asshole went on strike, blocked itself up and refused to work. Within a
              short time the eyes became crossed, the hands clenched, the feet twitched,
              the heart and lungs began to panic and the brain fevered. Eventually they
              all decided that the asshole should be the Boss, so the motion was passed.
              All the other parts did all the work while the Boss just sat and
              Passed out the tulip!
              Management Lesson:
              You don't need brains to be a Boss - any asshole will do.
              A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold, the
              Bird froze and fell to the ground in a large field. While it was lying
              there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on it. As the frozen bird lay
              there in the pile of cow dung, it began to realize how Warm it was. The dung
              was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began
              to
              sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.
              Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung,
              and promptly dug him out and ate him!
              Management Lessons:
              1) Not everyone who drops tulip on you is your enemy.
              2) Not everyone who gets you out of tulip is your friend.
              3) And when you're in deep tulip, keep your mouth shut!
              ===

Comment

A young guy out on the town with his mates spies the girl of his dreams
                across the dance floor. Having admired her from afar he plucks up the
                courage to talk to her. Everything goes better than expected and she
                agrees to accompany him on a date the following Saturday evening.
                Saturday night arrives and the man arrives at her house laden with
                flowers and chocolates. To his amazement she answers the door in
                nothing but a towel. "I'm sorry," she exclaims, "I am running a bit
                late. Please come in and I'll introduce you to my parents who will
                entertain you while I finish getting dressed. I should warn you
                however, that they are both deaf mutes." With this she ushers him into
                the living room, introduces him to her parents and promptly disappears.
                As you can imagine this is a little uncomfortable as both parents are
                completely silent. Dad is sitting in his arm chair watching the soccer
                game, and Mom is busy knitting. After about ten minutes of complete
                silence, Mom suddenly jumps from her chair, pulls up her skirt pulls
                down her knickers and pours a glass of water over her fanny. Just as
                suddenly Dad launches himself across the room bends her over the couch
                and takes her from behind. He then sits back down in his chair and
                places a match stick under each eye lid.
                The room is plunged back into eerie silence and the young man is
                shocked into disbelief. After a further ten minutes the mother again
                rises from her chair, pulls up her skirt, pulls down her pants and
                throws another glass of water over her nether regions. Dad leaps up
                gives her one from behind and places two more match sticks under his
                eyelids.
                No sooner have they concluded this strange behavior and the daughter
                returns fully dressed ready for their date. The evening is a complete
                disaster with the young man completely distracted by the goings on in
                the living room.
                At the end of the evening the girl asks, "What's the matter? Have I
                done something wrong?" "It's not you," replied her date, "It's just
                that the strangest thing happened while I was waiting for you and I am
                still a bit shocked."
                After pleading with him to explain in more detail the young man
                reluctantly recounts the story. 'Well, first your Mother jumps from her
                chair and lifts up her skirt. She then pulls down her pants and throws
                a glass of water over her behind."
                "I see," says the girl, "What happened then?" "Well, if that isn't
                enough your Father races from his chair leans Mom over the couch and
                does her from behind. He then sits back down and places a match stick
                under each eye lid.' "Oh, is that all?" replies the girl. The young man
                can't believe the casual response to this weird practice.
                "It's easily explained. Mom was simply saying, 'Are you going to get
                this **** a drink?' and Dad was replying, 'No, **** him. I'm
                watching the match.'"

Comment

Three old men were talking about the best thing that could happen to
                  them at that time of life.
                  The 80 year old said:"The best thing that could happen to me is to be
                  able to have a good pee. I just stand there and it dribbles and hurts,
                  and I have to go over and over again."
                  The 85 year old said: "The best thing could happen to me is if I could
                  have a good bowel movement. I take every kind of laxative I can get my
                  hands on and it is still a problem."
                  The 90 year old man said: "That's not my problem, every morning at
                  6:00am sharp I have a good long pee and at 6:30 sharp I have a great
                  bowel movement. The best thing that could happen to me is if I could
                  wake up before 7:00."

Comment

A doctor had just finished a marathon sex session with one of his
                    patients. He was resting afterwards and was feeling a bit guilty because
                    he thought it wasn't really ethical to screw one of his patients.
                    However, a little voice in his head said "Lots of other doctors have sex
                    with their patients so its not like you're the first...".
                    This made the doctor feel a little bit better until still another voice
                    in his head said, "... but they probably weren't veterinarians".

Comment

While travelling home from a business trip a man travelling at 60 miles
                      an hour in a 45 mile an hour zone topped a hill just in time to see a
                      state trooper turn on his flashing red and blue lights. As the police
                      car pulled out behind the man's car the man thought to himself, "I can
                      out run this guy," and increased his speed to 70 miles an hour. With
                      the police car still in pursuit he accelerated to 80, then 90, then 100
                      miles an hour. Before long he decided it was of no hope and pulled over
                      to the side of the road. The officer walked up to the side of the man's
                      vehicle and shouted, "I have had a very bad day and am in no mood to
                      stand out here in this heat giving you a ticket. Just give me a good
                      reason why you were driving so fast and I'll let you go." The man
                      thought for a minute, then said, "Well, officer, my wife left me about
                      three weeks ago for a state trooper. When I saw your lights come on, I
                      thought you were him and you were trying to bring her back."

Comment

Working...
                      X