• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So I said to a mathematical teacher, do you like doing fractions? he said not half
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

When my Mum left, my Dad was very good at letting go.

Great guy. Terrible rock climber.

Comment

Pythagoras once said, 'Every triangle is a love triangle if you love triangles'.

Brilliant mathematician, tulip boyfriend.

Comment

The missis would be absolutely ******* livid with me if she knew what kind of racist and sexist jokes I've been posting here.

Sincerely, Prince Harry

Comment

A 37-year-old man from Bradford has been jailed for three years for having sex with his pet chickens.

Honestly, some people just don't know what to do with their cock.

Comment

I really don't understand this Burnham peasant. Why didn't he just register Manchester as a small limited company with no experience of making PPE and £300 in the bank. He would've been given £100 million before teatime. Stupid Northerner.

Comment

Our local council had a competition to name our new gritting lorry.

The cold weather is nearly upon us and we are so excited to finally see ‘Gary’ on the roads

Comment

The Catholic Church have admitted they got it wrong...
                  It was Adam & Steve all along.

Comment

for Suity

My voluntary work with the Samaritans only lasted one shift. A caller said he was suicidal and about to throw himself under a train.

I thought I should get advice from a supervisor and told him to stay on the line.

Comment

An Englishman, an irishman and a scotsman walk into a bar

and the barman says "what'll it be gents"
                      Englishman - 'I'll have a pint of fisted goblin, 4.6 ABV, golden colour with citrus undertones"
                      Irishman - "I'll have a pint of Guinness and a Bushmills chaser"
                      Scotsman - "I'll have a er...erm...a lime and soda"
                      Toby and Patrick both turn to Hamish and say "you'll have what?"
                      Hamish - "Sorry, what were you expecting? Just because I am from Scotland you expect me to be some stereotype drunken scot? Are you expecting me to order Tenants super and a bottle of buckfast just to live up to an outdated and untrue image of the Scots as alcoholics? Shame on you. For your information I like lime and soda. Also I am skint at the moment as I spent all my dole money on smack."

Comment

Working...
                      X