• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AVOID the annoyance of having to wait for energy-saving lightbulbs to warm up by simply leaving them switched on all the time.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Son: Did you know in some countries you don't even know your wife until you get married?
      Me: It's like that everywhere, mate.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I started talking a really good looking girl at the bar.

Holding my stomach in I said, "I'm a bit of an adrenaline junkie."

She said, "Really, What's the scariest thing you've done?"

I said, "Well, last night I ordered a chicken kebab from a takeaway with a zero hygiene rating."
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

A nun went to see Mother Superior and said, "Mother Superior, my bra's bust."
          Mother Superior replied, "Daughter of the church, remember where you are."
          She said, "Ok then, Mother Superior, my cup runneth over."

Comment

My wife walked in on me wearing her clothes this morning... Neither of us were that surprised...

Why wouldn't she be wearing her clothes.

Comment

I heard something on the radio today that made me chuckle... Prince Phillip is standing down from public duties at age 95. He intends to take up painting water colours..... does that make him the artist formally known as Prince.....?

Comment

Nappies and politicians should be changed regularly, both for the same reason.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                  I heard something on the radio today that made me chuckle... Prince Phillip is standing down from public duties at age 95. He intends to take up painting water colours..... does that make him the artist formally known as Prince.....?

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    No, because he will still be a Prince, and either way he was Prince Philip of Greece and Denmark before he got married
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black have tied the knot

What is the point in that, there is no way that either of them could get pregnant

Comment

Working...
                      X