• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was over in Iraq visiting my friend Ali and noticed that his wife now walked ten yards ahead of him instead of ten yards behind him. Remarking on this, I suggested to Ali that women's rights had come a long way since Saddam's departure for women to now be walking ahead of men. Ali shrugged, smiled and said, "Women's rights? Ah, no my friend, it's Tony Blair's f***ing land mines."
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Nicola Sturgeon is touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur driven car.

Suddenly a cow jumps out into the road. They hit it full on and the car comes to a stop.
      Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur : " You get out and check - you were driving."

The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that the animal is dead. " You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, I can't afford to be blamed for anything.
      The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a big grin on his face.

"My God, what happened to you ?" asks Nicola.

The chauffeur replies : " When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle of malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap up meal and the daughter made love to me."

"What on earth did you say?" asks Nicola.
      I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said to them, I'm Nicola Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow."
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

What does a scouser get his son for his birthday?
        Your son's bike.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

What's the difference between Tony Blair and a mosquito?

One's a life-sucking parasite responsible for the death of thousands. The other is a tropical insect.

Comment

If a paranoid schizophrenic threatens to commit suicide, is it a hostage situation?

Comment

Piers Morgan was found dead in a doorway last night with 78 bullet wounds. Police described it as the worst case of suicide they'd ever seen.

Comment

Psychiatrists have traced the first identified case of bipolar disorder to the Grand Old Duke of York. When he was up, he was up.....

Comment

Recently I’ve been attending meetings of Eavesdroppers Anonymous – not that they know.

Comment

As a child I had a medical condition that meant I had to eat soil three times a day. Lucky my older brother told me about it, really.

Comment

Why couldn't the Frenchman count to ten? He had a huit allergy.

Comment

Working...
                      X