• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
    Today's acronym is DNA. It stands for National Dyslexic Association.
    Is that really the best you can do?? :
    Did you hear about the dyslexic prostitute who got a job in a warehouse....?

Comment

... or the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac, who lies awake wondering if there is a dog?

Comment

Or the thief that stole the toilets from Scotland Yard? Police have nothing to go on.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Or the dyslexic rock star who died choking on his own vimto.
          When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Or the dyslexic death metal fan who worshipped santa?
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

What has two legs and bleeds?

Half a dog.
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

The word "Nothing" is a palindrome. "Nothing" reversed is "Gnihton".

...which also means nothing.

Comment

I was watching the news this morning when the presenter said "A man has been arrested after having half a million hardcore pron videos on his work laptop. Our reporter, Gary O'Donoghue has more"

Gary, you dirty, dirty man.

Comment

The pathologist looked up from his papers and said "Your wife passed away between 2:30 and 3:00am, however you had sex with her at 8:00am, can you explain that?"
                    "Not really," I replied. "If anything she seemed keener than usual"

Comment

My new Samsung Galaxy 7 is a nightmare. It's so complicated I can't even steer straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X