• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Babe, is it in?"

"Yeah"

"Does it hurt?"

"Uh huh"

"Let me put it in slowly"

"It still hurts"

"OK, let's try another shoe size"
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

You know beauty comes in all shapes and sizes - small, large, circular, square, thin crust, thick crust, stuffed crust...

Comment

I went for an interview at a big IT company yesterday. The role was "Computer Hacking Investigator". After the usual small talk, the ClientCo manager asked me "So, what makes you suitable for this job?" to which I replied "I hacked your computer and invited myself for this interview"

Comment

3 old people are talking.

1. My ambition is to be able to have a really big wee.
          2. My ambition is to have a really big poo.
          3. I have a really big wee and poo at 7am every day. My ambition is to wake up before 7am....

Comment

Donald Trump is now odds-on favourite to win the upcoming Presidential election after announcing that, if elected, he will attempt to jump all the Kardashians in a steamroller.
            The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              I went for an interview at a big IT company yesterday. The role was "Computer Hacking Investigator". After the usual small talk, the ClientCo manager asked me "So, what makes you suitable for this job?" to which I replied "I hacked your computer and invited myself for this interview"
              "I hacked your computer and created this role"

Comment

Please put more jokes here

London mayor tells joke about health secretary...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...b01e35922bc00c

Comment

You're invited to an event to discuss difficulties people have in reaching orgasm.
                  If you can't come, let us know.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

A mathematician was sent to the shop by his wife with the instruction:

"Get a loaf of bread. And, if they have eggs, get a dozen."

The mathematician duly came back from the shop with twelve loaves of bread.

Wife: "Why did you buy 12 loaves of bread?"

Mathematician: "They had eggs."

Comment

A Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says ”Five pints of lager, please."

Comment

Working...
                      X